Website DPSA Careers
Apply Online for Government DPSA Vacancies South Africa
Apply Online for DPSA Defence Jobs in Pretoria – Messenger Vacancies. Current Available Seats for DPSA Department of Defence Vacancies. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming updates of the Government DPSA Circular 2022.
DPSA Messenger vacancies in Pretoria 2022 Apply @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA Careers has announced its latest openings for the Messenger Posts at the Department of Defence Career. Interested candidates can apply for DPSA Messenger Vacancies in Pretoria with other Government positions per their qualifications. Applicants can submit their applications for DPSA Pretoria Jobs by filling out the z83 form available below. Further details of the DPSA Messenger Vacancy are listed on this Recruitment Portal. From DPSA Defence Vacancies, Jobseekers can apply for Latest Government Vacancies in South Africa through this portal.
|Hiring Department:-||DPSA vacancies 2022|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Messenger vacancies|
|Department Name:-||Department of Defence vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Hiring Category:-||Government Vacancies|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R 382245- 549665/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirements for DPSA Messenger jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : Grade 10 Certificate, with valid military Driver’s License minimum Code 8 (Suden). Experience in Messenger/Driver with Public Driver’s Permit (PDP) will be an added advantage. Special requirements: Computer literacy. Good communication and customer relations skills. Basic knowledge of government. Knowledge of transport processes and procedures. Time management skills. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Flexibility to work irregular 25 hours. The successful candidate will be required to obtain an appropriate security clearance.
- DUTIES : Perform driving/messenger duties. Manage the receipt and delivery of mail. Packaging and delivery of classified documents. Sorting and registering of mail. General maintenance and storage of motor vehicles. Perform general administrative and record keeping tasks. Maintain accurate filing system. Assist in the registry as and when it is required. Drive light and medium motor vehicles to transport passengers and deliver other items (mail and documents). Do routine maintenance on the allocated vehicle and report defects timely. Complete all the required and prescribed records and logs books with regard to the vehicle and the goods handled
How to Submit the online Applications for Dpsa Messenger Post in Pretoria?
After matching your qualifications, applicants need to follow these instructions to complete their Online Application process for Messenger Vacancies at DPSA.
- Download the z83 form and Click on “Apply Now,” Link and all the current openings of DPSA Vacancies will appear on the screen.
- Browse the available Department of Public Service Vacancies list and Cross-check the requirements.
- Fill in the DPSA Job Application Form and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, please review your application and submit it to the official portal page or Email ID of DPSA Career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.