Website DPSA Careers
Apply Online for Government DPSA Vacancies South Africa
Apply Online for DPSA Health Jobs in Pretoria – Environmental Health Practitioner Vacancies. Current Available Seats for DPSA Department of Health Vacancies. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming updates of the Government DPSA Circular 2022.
DPSA Environmental Health Practitioner vacancies in Pretoria 2022 Apply @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA Careers has announced its latest openings for the Environmental Health Practitioner Posts at the Department of Health Career. Interested candidates can apply for DPSA Environmental Health Practitioner Vacancies in Pretoria with other Government positions per their qualifications. Applicants can submit their applications for DPSA Pretoria Jobs by filling out the z83 form available below. Further details of the DPSA Environmental Health Practitioner Vacancy are listed on this Recruitment Portal. From DPSA Health Vacancies, Jobseekers can apply for Latest Government Vacancies in South Africa through this portal.
|Hiring Department:-||DPSA vacancies 2022|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Environmental Health Practitioner vacancies|
|Department Name:-||Department of Health vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Hiring Category:-||Government Vacancies|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R 322 746- 322 746/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirements for DPSA Environmental Health Practitioner jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : A Bachelor’s degree/National Diploma or equivalent NQF 6/7 qualification in Environmental Health. Current registration with the HPCSA as an Environmental Health Practitioner. Completed Community Service Environmental Health. Technical and practical knowledge of Environmental and Port Health services. Knowledge of the legislative and policy framework informing this complex area of operation. Ability to interpret and implement applicable legislation and guidelines. Good communication (verbal and written), administrative, financial management, teamwork, interpersonal and computer skills (MS Office packages). A valid driver’s license.
- DUTIES : Prevention of cross-border/ cross-country transmission of communicable diseases through the point of entry due to international travel and trade. Screening of all travellers from WHO identified high risk countries. Monitor conveyance and imported consignments to ensure compliance with relevant legislation. Collect and submit samples of high-risk imported products for laboratory analysis. Ensure safe environment within point of entry in line with International Health regulations. Implement water quality monitoring program and food safety. Provide general administrative duties. Proper completion of attendance register, leave forms, conveyance registers, inspection registers sample registers etc. Strengthen Port Health services. Supervise community services EHP’s and Scanner Operators.
How to Submit the online Applications for Dpsa Environmental Health Practitioner Post in Pretoria?
After matching your qualifications, applicants need to follow these instructions to complete their Online Application process for Environmental Health Practitioner Vacancies at DPSA.
- Download the z83 form and Click on “Apply Now,” Link and all the current openings of DPSA Vacancies will appear on the screen.
- Browse the available Department of Public Service Vacancies list and Cross-check the requirements.
- Fill in the DPSA Job Application Form and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, please review your application and submit it to the official portal page or Email ID of DPSA Career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.