Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
DPSA Director Examination Registration vacancies in Pretoria 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Director Examination Registration jobs in Pretoria. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Director Examination Registration vacancy.
DPSA Vacancies- Director Examination Registration vacancies in Pretoria
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Higher Education And Training offering government Director Examination Registration vacancy in Pretoria. DPSA Department Of Higher Education And Training vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Pretoria. Despite DPSA Director Examination Registration vacancies in the Department Of Higher Education And Training , numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Pretoria.
Current DPSA Director Examination Registration post at Department Of Higher Education And Training 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Director Examination Registration vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R882 042 – R982 548/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 2, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA Director Examination Registration government jobs:-
- An appropriate bachelor’s degree/national diploma in Public Management/Education or an equivalent qualification. A minimum of three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in the conducting monitoring and administration of examination and assessment in TVET colleges with at least three (3) supervisory experience. The candidate must also possess part of qualification courses in Strategic Public Human Resource Management at a higher level since the post is a managerial post. Must possess a sound knowledge of developments of training and monitoring of national examinations. The incumbent must be adaptable, disciplined, self-confident, able to work independently, willing to work overtime, willing to travel and maintain a high level of confidentiality. Good writing, interpersonal and communication skills including the compilation of national reports. Good training and communication skills. Research and coordination skills. Advanced level of computer literacy – Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Analytical and problem-solving skills. Leadership skills and a valid driver’s licence. DUTIES : This will include but is not limited to: Ensure and manage the compilation of scheduled colleges to be visited per province for monitoring at least 9 times a year. Manage appointments and reporting by external monitors Scheduling and conducting of monitoring the conduct of examinations and site visits to public and registered private colleges Manage, supervise, plan, train, and evaluate staff in the monitoring unit. Must be able to travel and train officials on the conduct and policy prescripts of examinations in colleges at least twice a year. Design and Develop registration, State of readiness and monitoring tools. Collating and writing of national conduct of examinations reports, letters, and submissions relevant to monitoring and State of Readiness examinations. Oversee registration of Examination Centers and keep an updated database Create and maintain an efficient filling and tracking system for sub-directorate, Statistics – Compile weekly/Monthly operational statistics and reports. Manage applications for concessions as per policy directive. Liaison with regions and DHET officials regarding registration, monitoring and conduct of State of Readiness and examination centres. Manage performance of staff/human resources.
How to apply for Director Examination Registration DPSA vacancies in Pretoria?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Director Examination Registration government jobs in Pretoria.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 37 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Director Examination Registration Vacancies in Pretoria).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.