Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
TVET Curriculum Director
Apply Online for DPSA Higher Education And Training Jobs in Cape Town – TVET Curriculum Director Vacancies. Current Available Seats for DPSA Department of Higher Education And Training Vacancies. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming updates of the Government DPSA Circular 2022.
DPSA TVET Curriculum Director vacancies in Cape Town 2022 Apply @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA Careers has announced its latest openings for the TVET Curriculum Director Posts at the Department of Higher Education And Training Career. Interested candidates can apply for DPSA TVET Curriculum Director Vacancies in Cape Town with other Government positions per their qualifications. Applicants can submit their applications for DPSA Cape Town Jobs by filling out the z83 form available below. Further details of the DPSA TVET Curriculum Director Vacancy are listed on this Recruitment Portal. From DPSA Higher Education And Training Vacancies, Jobseekers can apply for Latest Government Vacancies in South Africa through this portal.
|Hiring Department:-||DPSA vacancies 2022|
|Job Type:-||DPSA TVET Curriculum Director vacancies|
|Department Name:-||Department of Higher Education And Training vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Cape Town|
|Hiring Category:-||Government Vacancies|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R 1073187- 1282771/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirements for DPSA TVET Curriculum Director jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : An appropriate bachelor’s degree/advanced diploma (NQF level 7) in Education or equivalent qualification. A postgraduate degree in Education and Training will be an added advantage. A minimum of five (5) ten (10) years’ work experience in Post-School Education and Training with at least five (5) years of proven experience at the Middle Management level. Consideration will be 29 given to candidates’ proven senior managerial experience of working in the Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) environments. Sound knowledge of Curriculum and Institutional Support; Understanding and knowledge of prescripts and legal frameworks applicable to the TVET sector will be an added advantage. Further requirements are excellent and proven project management capabilities, problem-solving and financial management skills, proposal, and report writing and computer skills.
- DUTIES : The successful candidate will be reporting to the Regional Manager in the Limpopo Regional Office: will be responsible for implementing curriculum and institutional support; Ensuring effective leadership and management of the strategic planning processes, institutional governance, and management support in the Region. Oversee, monitor, and verify college systems in relation to curriculum delivery; Promote the highest standard of teaching and learning within TVET Colleges; Provide for proper and effective curriculum development and support in the Region. Manage lecturer development and support, including the effective support of the governance structures (Councils, SRCs, Academic Boards and others) in the Region. Manage and support teaching and learning in the colleges. Oversee the management of examinations and assessments. Coordinate monitoring and evaluation functions of the programmes in the Colleges.
How to Submit the online Applications for Dpsa TVET Curriculum Director Post in Cape Town?
After matching your qualifications, applicants need to follow these instructions to complete their Online Application process for TVET Curriculum Director Vacancies at DPSA.
- Download the z83 form and Click on “Apply Now,” Link and all the current openings of DPSA Vacancies will appear on the screen.
- Browse the available Department of Public Service Vacancies list and Cross-check the requirements.
- Fill in the DPSA Job Application Form and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, please review your application and submit it to the official portal page or Email ID of DPSA Career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.