Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
Apply Online for DPSA Rural Development Jobs in Mount Ayliff – Switchboard Operator Vacancies. Current Available Seats for DPSA Department of Rural Development Vacancies. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming updates of the Government DPSA Circular 2022.
DPSA Switchboard Operator vacancies in Mount Ayliff 2022 Apply @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA Careers has announced its latest openings for the Switchboard Operator Posts at the Department of Rural Development Career. Interested candidates can apply for DPSA Switchboard Operator Vacancies in Mount Ayliff with other Government positions per their qualifications. Applicants can submit their applications for DPSA Mount Ayliff Jobs by filling out the z83 form available below. Further details of the DPSA Switchboard Operator Vacancy are listed on this Recruitment Portal. From DPSA Rural Development Vacancies, Jobseekers can apply for Latest Government Vacancies in South Africa through this portal.
|Hiring Department:-||DPSA vacancies 2022|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Switchboard Operator vacancies|
|Department Name:-||Department of Rural Development vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Mount Ayliff|
|Hiring Category:-||Government Vacancies|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R 147459- 173706/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirements for DPSA Switchboard Operator jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : National Senior Certificate with relevant experience. Client Focus and Orientation. Sound Interpersonal skills. Basic Computer literacy Bilingual (Ability to communicate fluently in English and a second language inherent to the region/district). Sound telephone Etiquette. Knowledge of operations will be an advantage.
- DUTIES : Provide a switchboard service to external and internal clients. Answer, transfer and direct incoming calls in a timely manner using an updated telephone list. Update, maintain accurate contacts and information list of service providers, stakeholders, departments and staff members. Report faults on telephone lines to the Information Services unit within the Department. Attend to emergency/high priority calls and forward calls to relevant business units. Provide highest level of prompt and friendly response related to switchboard queries. This post has been identified to be filled by persons living with disabilities
How to Submit the online Applications for Dpsa Switchboard Operator Post in Mount Ayliff?
After matching your qualifications, applicants need to follow these instructions to complete their Online Application process for Switchboard Operator Vacancies at DPSA.
- Download the z83 form and Click on “Apply Now,” Link and all the current openings of DPSA Vacancies will appear on the screen.
- Browse the available Department of Public Service Vacancies list and Cross-check the requirements.
- Fill in the DPSA Job Application Form and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, please review your application and submit it to the official portal page or Email ID of DPSA Career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.