Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
DPSA Strategic Management vacancies in Pretoria 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Strategic Management jobs in Pretoria. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Strategic Management vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for talented individuals to fill DPSA Strategic Management vacancies in Pretoria. Current Strategic Management jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2022 Department Of Defence. Candidates can also visit the @dpsa.gov.za to view the application for ongoing DPSA Strategic Management government jobs in Pretoria. Additionally, job details of the Strategic Management post at Department Of Defence are discussed in this post, and you must review it once.
DPSA Strategic Management vacancies in Pretoria 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Defence offering government Strategic Management vacancy in Pretoria. DPSA Department Of Defence vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Pretoria. Despite DPSA Strategic Management vacancies in the Department Of Defence, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Pretoria.
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government collaborating authority that delivers employment opportunities. Currently, the Department Of Defence Vacancies is released for the DPSA Strategic Management vacancy position. Pretoria DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA Strategic Management vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Current DPSA Strategic Management post at Department Of Defence 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Strategic Management vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R382 245 – R600 384/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA Strategic Management government jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : A recognised Degree/National Diploma/NQF Level 4/5 from a recognised academic institution with three (3) years’ experience as PA. Special requirements (Skills needed): Computer literate, able to operate with minimum supervision, ability to work under pressure, outstanding English written and verbal communication skills, analytical, problem solving, planning, organisational, administrative and interpersonal/media relations skills. Extensive knowledge of government policies, departmental policies, decision structures and activities. Sound knowledge of the wider intra-departmental activities in government. Sound knowledge of the administrative procedures 10 regarding Finance (PFMA), Human Resources, Procurement, Planning, etc. in the DOD including norms and standards.
- DUTIES : The successful candidate will be expected to perform the following functions: The planning and coordination of the Chief Director’s program including: Manage the Chief Director’s correspondence and personal staff work. Coordination of the general administration of the Chief Director. Planning and arrangement of visits, meetings, functions and conferences as directed by the Chief Director. Liaison between the Chief Director and the Chief Directorate. Ensure quality control of all staff work to and from the Chief Director. Control and manage the budget and operational plans for the Chief Directorate. Manage all resources in the Office of the Chief Director. Perform other official duties as delegated by the Divisional Chief.
How to apply for Strategic Management DPSA vacancies in Pretoria?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Strategic Management government jobs in Pretoria.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 36 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Strategic Management Vacancies in Pretoria).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.