Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
DPSA State Veterinarian vacancies in Bhisho 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA State Veterinarian jobs in Bhisho. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA State Veterinarian vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for talented individuals to fill DPSA State Veterinarian vacancies in Bhisho. Current State Veterinarian jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2022 Department Of Rural Development. Candidates can also visit the @dpsa.gov.za to view the application for ongoing DPSA State Veterinarian government jobs in Bhisho. Additionally, job details of the State Veterinarian post at Department Of Rural Development are discussed in this post, and you must review it once.
DPSA State Veterinarian vacancies in Bhisho 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Rural Development offering government State Veterinarian vacancy in Bhisho. DPSA Department Of Rural Development vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Bhisho. Despite DPSA State Veterinarian vacancies in the Department Of Rural Development, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Bhisho.
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government collaborating authority that delivers employment opportunities. Currently, the Department Of Rural Development Vacancies is released for the DPSA State Veterinarian vacancy position. Bhisho DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA State Veterinarian vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Current DPSA State Veterinarian post at Department Of Rural Development 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA State Veterinarian vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Bhisho|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R744 255 – R876 705/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA State Veterinarian government jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : National Senior Certificate. An appropriate qualification at NQF level 8 as recognized by SAQA in Veterinary Science (B.VSC OR B.VMSC). Valid proof of registration with the SA Veterinary Council as a Veterinarian. Knowledge of 93 the Animal Diseases Act No 35 of 1984, Meat Safety Act No 40 of 2000, Veterinary and Para-Veterinary Professions’ Act No 19 of 1982, Animal Protection Act No 71 of 1962, Animal Identification Act No 6 of 2002. The candidate must be computer literate, and must possess dynamic communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills. A valid driver’s license. Candidates will be subjected to a competency assessment.
- DUTIES : Implement Animal Disease Act 35 of 1984, Meat Safety Act 40 of 2000, Animal Protection Act No 71 of 1962 and Animal Identification Act No 6 of 2002. Play a leading role in Animal Disease Surveillance and Control. Facilitate importation and exportation of animals and products of animal origin. Responsible for implementation of primary animal health care programme and mentoring of State Veterinarians on compulsory community service. Handle administrative functions emanating from these activities including performance reporting and disease reports. Coordinate the allocated resources of the State Veterinary Area in line with legislative and departmental policy directives.
How to apply for State Veterinarian DPSA vacancies in Bhisho?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA State Veterinarian government jobs in Bhisho.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 37 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA State Veterinarian Vacancies in Bhisho).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.