Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
Special Programme Co-ordinator
DPSA Special Programme Co-ordinator vacancies in Mount Ayliff 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Special Programme Co-ordinator jobs in Mount Ayliff. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Special Programme Co-ordinator vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for talented individuals to fill DPSA Special Programme Co-ordinator vacancies in Mount Ayliff. Current Special Programme Co-ordinator jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2022 Department Of Rural Development. Candidates can also visit the @dpsa.gov.za to view the application for ongoing DPSA Special Programme Co-ordinator government jobs in Mount Ayliff. Additionally, job details of the Special Programme Co-ordinator post at Department Of Rural Development are discussed in this post, and you must review it once.
DPSA Special Programme Co-ordinator vacancies in Mount Ayliff 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Rural Development offering government Special Programme Co-ordinator vacancy in Mount Ayliff. DPSA Department Of Rural Development vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Mount Ayliff. Despite DPSA Special Programme Co-ordinator vacancies in the Department Of Rural Development, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Mount Ayliff.
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government collaborating authority that delivers employment opportunities. Currently, the Department Of Rural Development Vacancies is released for the DPSA Special Programme Co-ordinator vacancy position. Mount Ayliff DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA Special Programme Co-ordinator vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Current DPSA Special Programme Co-ordinator post at Department Of Rural Development 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Special Programme Co-ordinator vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Mount Ayliff|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R382 245 – R450 255/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA Special Programme Co-ordinator government jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : National Senior Certificate. A qualification at NQF level 6 in Developmental studies/ Community Development/ Social Sciences and any other related studies with 3-5 years’ experience in working with special groups of which three (3) years must be at Supervisory level. Knowledge of Public Policies and Procedures. Understanding and practical experience / exposure to Community Development issues. Good organizing & facilitation skills, verbal and written communication skills. Good interpersonal skills. A valid driver’s license is essential. Computer skills.
- DUTIES : Provide an effective coordination, monitoring and evaluation framework for implementation in the Districts and liaise with the Head Office SPU Directorate. Assist the designated groups in accessing the services offered by the Department. Provide support and advice to the District on issues affecting gender, disability, youth, children & the elderly. Report on programmes and activities for designated groups in the District.
How to apply for Special Programme Co-ordinator DPSA vacancies in Mount Ayliff?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Special Programme Co-ordinator government jobs in Mount Ayliff.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 37 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Special Programme Co-ordinator Vacancies in Mount Ayliff).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.