Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
Senior Administrative Officer vacancies in Bloemfontein
Apply Online for DPSA Higher Education And Training Jobs in Bloemfontein – Senior Administrative Officer Vacancies. Current Available Seats for DPSA Department of Higher Education And Training Vacancies. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming updates of the Government DPSA Circular 2022.
DPSA Senior Administrative Officer vacancies in Bloemfontein 2022 Apply @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA Careers has announced its latest openings for the Senior Administrative Officer Posts at the Department of Higher Education And Training Career. Interested candidates can apply for DPSA Senior Administrative Officer Vacancies in Bloemfontein with other Government positions per their qualifications. Applicants can submit their applications for DPSA Bloemfontein Jobs by filling out the z83 form available below. Further details of the DPSA Senior Administrative Officer Vacancy are listed on this Recruitment Portal. From DPSA Higher Education And Training Vacancies, Jobseekers can apply for Latest Government Vacancies in South Africa through this portal.
|Hiring Department:-||DPSA vacancies 2022|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Senior Administrative Officer vacancies|
|Department Name:-||Department of Higher Education And Training vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Bloemfontein|
|Hiring Category:-||Government Vacancies|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R 321543- 546570/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirements for DPSA Senior Administrative Officer jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : An appropriate Bachelor’s Degree/National Diploma in Administration or equivalent and 3 years relevant work experience. The position requires a person who has organizational and administrative skills as well as the ability to arrange and systematize information. A sound knowledge of computer applications, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook is required. A valid driver’s license is required. Knowledge of PERSAL and HR will be an added advantage. Written and verbal communication skills; report writing skills; analytical and logistical skills; events planning, records management, administration skills and information management skills are important for this position.
- DUTIES : The successful candidate will be expected to execute various administrative tasks including but not limited to: Assisting in preparing submissions and memoranda; Collecting and updating HR quarterly reports; Maintaining a central registry and file copies of all documentation; Administration of HR processes; Prepare, verify, and distribute documents to Head Office; Follow up on progress of matters referred to Head Office. Administer data management, annual surveys and student data information.
How to Submit the online Applications for Dpsa Senior Administrative Officer Post in Bloemfontein?
After matching your qualifications, applicants need to follow these instructions to complete their Online Application process for Senior Administrative Officer Vacancies at DPSA.
- Download the z83 form and Click on “Apply Now,” Link and all the current openings of DPSA Vacancies will appear on the screen.
- Browse the available Department of Public Service Vacancies list and Cross-check the requirements.
- Fill in the DPSA Job Application Form and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, please review your application and submit it to the official portal page or Email ID of DPSA Career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.