Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
Senior Administration Officer
Apply Online for DPSA Rural Development Jobs in Mount Ayliff – Senior Administration Officer Vacancies. Current Available Seats for DPSA Department of Rural Development Vacancies. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming updates of the Government DPSA Circular 2022.
DPSA Senior Administration Officer vacancies in Mount Ayliff 2022 Apply @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA Careers has announced its latest openings for the Senior Administration Officer Posts at the Department of Rural Development Career. Interested candidates can apply for DPSA Senior Administration Officer Vacancies in Mount Ayliff with other Government positions per their qualifications. Applicants can submit their applications for DPSA Mount Ayliff Jobs by filling out the z83 form available below. Further details of the DPSA Senior Administration Officer Vacancy are listed on this Recruitment Portal. From DPSA Rural Development Vacancies, Jobseekers can apply for Latest Government Vacancies in South Africa through this portal.
|Hiring Department:-||DPSA vacancies 2022|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Senior Administration Officer vacancies|
|Department Name:-||Department of Rural Development vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Mount Ayliff|
|Hiring Category:-||Government Vacancies|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R 382245- 450255/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirements for DPSA Senior Administration Officer jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : National Senior Certificate. A qualification at NQF level 6 in Commerce/ Finance/ Auditing/ Logistics/ Supply Management, Public Administration. / Public Management or equivalent. At least 3-5 years’ experience in Demand Management. Understanding of the business requirements of the Department. Knowledge of PFMA, PPPFA, LOGIS, BAS and Supply Chain Management Framework. Computer skills in MS Office suites. Good interpersonal and communication skills. Planning and organizing skills. Problem solving skills.
- DUTIES : Implement procurement strategies. Coordinate implementation of Procurement Plan. Implementation of Demand Management Plan. Determine sourcing strategies. Collate data demand analysis. Identify the frequency of needs. Identify critical delivery dates. Collect data demand analysis. Manage Supplier Database. Facilitate development of specifications. Perform secretarial duties for Bid Specification Committee. Advertisement of Bids. Supervision of staff.
How to Submit the online Applications for Dpsa Senior Administration Officer Post in Mount Ayliff?
After matching your qualifications, applicants need to follow these instructions to complete their Online Application process for Senior Administration Officer Vacancies at DPSA.
- Download the z83 form and Click on “Apply Now,” Link and all the current openings of DPSA Vacancies will appear on the screen.
- Browse the available Department of Public Service Vacancies list and Cross-check the requirements.
- Fill in the DPSA Job Application Form and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, please review your application and submit it to the official portal page or Email ID of DPSA Career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.