Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
Registration Services Principal
DPSA Registration Services Principal vacancies in Tzaneen 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Registration Services Principal jobs in Tzaneen. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Registration Services Principal vacancy.
DPSA Registration Services Principal vacancies in Tzaneen 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Higher Education And Training offering government Registration Services Principal vacancy in Tzaneen. DPSA Department Of Higher Education And Training vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Tzaneen. Despite DPSA Registration Services Principal vacancies in the Department Of Higher Education And Training , numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Tzaneen.
Current DPSA Registration Services Principal post at Department Of Higher Education And Training 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Registration Services Principal vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Tzaneen|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R882 042 – R982 548/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA Registration Services Principal government jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : An appropriate bachelor’s degree/advanced diploma (NQF Level 7) in Education or equivalent qualification. A relevant postgraduate degree/qualification will be an added advantage. A minimum of five (5) to ten (10) years of relevant work experience in the post-school education and training sector with at least three (3) to five (5) years of relevant work experience at the Junior Management level. Advanced knowledge of the TVET college sector and applicable policies and procedures. Good knowledge of most or all the following, Student Support Services; Student Registrations; IT/TVETMIS management; Management of Examinations and Student Residences; Sound knowledge of transformational and capacity-building processes in education especially relating to curriculum management delivery; Knowledge of research and statistical analysis and projection coordination; Strategic and management, conflict management, budgeting, and financial management skills.
- DUTIES : Provide strategic leadership regarding the enrolment of students as this determines the allocation of staff; Responsible for the management of the student registration process at the College; manage and coordinate the compilation and implementation of all student administration policies and procedures at the College; Verify the validity and reliability of registration documentation and all EMIS data and reports; responsible for IT/FETMIS management and data analysis; coordinate the preparation of examination for all programmes involving assessment; ensure current examination regulations and conventions are adhered to; oversee the planning and implementation of student support services including functions of the SRC.
How to apply for Registration Services Principal DPSA vacancies in Tzaneen?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Registration Services Principal government jobs in Tzaneen.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 37 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Registration Services Principal Vacancies in Tzaneen).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.