Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
DPSA Regional Manager vacancies in Cape Town 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Regional Manager jobs in Cape Town. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Regional Manager vacancy.
DPSA Regional Manager vacancies in Cape Town 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Higher Education And Training offering government Regional Manager vacancy in Cape Town. DPSA Department Of Higher Education And Training vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Cape Town. Despite DPSA Regional Manager vacancies in the Department Of Higher Education And Training , numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Cape Town.
Current DPSA Regional Manager post at Department Of Higher Education And Training 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Regional Manager vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Cape Town|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R1 269 951 – R1 582 771/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA Regional Manager government jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : An appropriate bachelor’s degree/advanced diploma (NQF Level 7) or equivalent qualification in Education and Training. A minimum of five (5) to ten (10) years’ work experience in Post-School Education and Training. A postgraduate degree in Education will serve as an added advantage. At least five (5) years of experience at the Senior Management Level. Consideration will be given to candidates with proven senior management experience working in the Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET), Continuous Education and Training (CET) as well as Universities environments. Understanding and knowledge of prescripts and legal frameworks applicable to both the CET and TVET sectors will be an added advantage. Further requirements are excellent and proven project management capabilities, problem-solving and financial management skills, proposal, and report writing and computer skills. Excellent project management and communication skills, including proposal and report writing. Ability to work under pressure and willingness to work extended hours. Skills required: Ability to work in a team, good interpersonal and communication skills, computer literacy, financial management, strategic planning, and leadership. Willingness to travel and a valid driver’s licence.
- DUTIES : Ensure effective leadership, management, and governance of PSET institutions in the Region. Manage and support teaching and learning in public Colleges. Oversee the management of examinations and assessments at private and public Colleges. Liaise with industry, SETAs, and other government institutions to create a conducive environment for partnerships and stakeholder relations. Manage the delegated administrative and financial responsibilities. Coordinate monitoring and evaluation functions of the programmes in public Colleges. Ensure proper alignment of the Department Strategic Plan and Annual Performance Plan with planned outcomes in the public TVET and CET Colleges. Provide strategic leadership relating to the management of compensation of employees’ budget for public Colleges and recruitment processes, provide support to public Colleges on matters relating to labour relations, change management, and implementation of IQMS and PMDS. Ensure compliance with Public Service Regulations and all administrative matters in the Regional Office.
How to apply for Regional Manager DPSA vacancies in Cape Town?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Regional Manager government jobs in Cape Town.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 36 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Regional Manager Vacancies in Cape Town).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.