Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
Provisioning Administration Clerk vacancies in Pretoria
Apply Online for DPSA Office Of The Chief Justice Jobs in Pretoria – Provisioning Administration Clerk Vacancies. Current Available Seats for DPSA Department of Office Of The Chief Justice Vacancies. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming updates of the Government DPSA Circular 2022.
DPSA Provisioning Administration Clerk vacancies in Pretoria 2022 Apply @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA Careers has announced its latest openings for the Provisioning Administration Clerk Posts at the Department of Office Of The Chief Justice Career. Interested candidates can apply for DPSA Provisioning Administration Clerk Vacancies in Pretoria with other Government positions per their qualifications. Applicants can submit their applications for DPSA Pretoria Jobs by filling out the z83 form available below. Further details of the DPSA Provisioning Administration Clerk Vacancy are listed on this Recruitment Portal. From DPSA Office Of The Chief Justice Vacancies, Jobseekers can apply for Latest Government Vacancies in South Africa through this portal.
|Hiring Department:-||DPSA vacancies 2022|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Provisioning Administration Clerk vacancies|
|Department Name:-||Department of Office Of The Chief Justice vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Hiring Category:-||Government Vacancies|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R 261372- 307890/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirements for DPSA Provisioning Administration Clerk jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : Matric certificate. A relevant qualification and experience in Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage. A valid driver’s license will be an added advantage. Zero (0)-two (2) years’ experience will serve as an added advantage. Knowledge of Public Finance Management Act (PFMA), PPPFA, BBB-EE Act and Treasury Regulations. In-depth knowledge of financial systems, e.g. JYP and BAS. Skills and Competencies: Knowledge of Public Services Legislation. Prescripts and Regulations .Planning and organizing skills. Good interpersonal relations. Effective communication skills (written and verbal). Research skills. Communication skills (verbal and written). Minute taking skills. Decision making and time management skills. Good reporting skills. Creative and analytical thinking skills. Computer literacy. Financial, asset and supply chain management, understanding facility and security management, leadership capabilities. Ability to work independently and meet deadlines. The ability to work under pressure, work in a team and preparedness to work overtime when required.
- DUTIES : Sourcing quotation as per National Treasury guidelines. Receive and assess quotation to ensure that they comply with the minimum requirements. Assist end users with the compilation of compliant specifications. Capture requisitions on the Supply Chain System. Request, prepare and compile quotes. Ensure that all relevant forms are attached. Extend the validity periods of quotes in advance of expiry dates. Capturing of awarded contracts on National Treasury contracts registration application (CRA). Ensure procedures comply with SCM policies. Ensure proper filing and safekeeping of documents. Ensure timeous processing of payments to suppliers. Receiving and issuing of stock items. Perform other duties as delegated by the supervisor.
How to Submit the online Applications for Dpsa Provisioning Administration Clerk Post in Pretoria?
After matching your qualifications, applicants need to follow these instructions to complete their Online Application process for Provisioning Administration Clerk Vacancies at DPSA.
- Download the z83 form and Click on “Apply Now,” Link and all the current openings of DPSA Vacancies will appear on the screen.
- Browse the available Department of Public Service Vacancies list and Cross-check the requirements.
- Fill in the DPSA Job Application Form and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, please review your application and submit it to the official portal page or Email ID of DPSA Career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.