Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
DPSA Project Co-ordinator vacancies in Mount Ayliff 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Project Co-ordinator jobs in Mount Ayliff. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Project Co-ordinator vacancy.
DPSA Project Co-ordinator vacancies in Mount Ayliff 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Rural Development offering government Project Co-ordinator vacancy in Mount Ayliff. DPSA Department Of Rural Development vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Mount Ayliff. Despite DPSA Project Co-ordinator vacancies in the Department Of Rural Development, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Mount Ayliff.
Current DPSA Project Co-ordinator post at Department Of Rural Development 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Project Co-ordinator vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Mount Ayliff|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R382 245 – R450 255/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA Project Co-ordinator government jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : National Senior Certificate. A qualification at NQF level 7 in Project Management/ Agriculture/ Developmental Studies/ Economics. Three years’ experience in the abovementioned fields, of which at least one year must be direct involvement with project management. Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to compile and manage budgets, control cash flow, institute risk management and administer tender procurement processes. Ability to initiate and support organizational transformation and change. Ability to explore and implement new ways of delivering services. Ability to systematically identify, analyze and resolve existing and anticipated problems. Good organizing & facilitation skills, verbal and written communication skills. Good interpersonal skills. A valid driver’s license is essential. Computer skills.
- DUTIES : Facilitate project-screening committees at local municipality level. Present project recommendations to district screening committees. Facilitate awareness of departmental programmes. Ensure adherence to the district planning schedule. Compile and consolidate individual project plans. Presentation of local municipality project plans. Facilitation of procurement processes. Conduct project visits site handovers and site meetings. Reporting on implementation status and deviations from projects plans. Recordkeeping and data capturing for performance audit requirements. Collection of data and update of online information systems (EPWP MIS, Smart Pen, etc.) of stakeholders. Verification of collected information in conjunction with stakeholders. Geo referencing of projects. Performance reporting (monthly, quarterly and annually) in respect of conditional grants.
How to apply for Project Co-ordinator DPSA vacancies in Mount Ayliff?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Project Co-ordinator government jobs in Mount Ayliff.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 37 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Project Co-ordinator Vacancies in Mount Ayliff).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.