Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
DPSA Physical Resources Management vacancies in Polokwane
DPSA Physical Resources Management vacancies in Polokwane 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Physical Resources Management jobs in Polokwane. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Physical Resources Management vacancy.
DPSA Physical Resources Management vacancies in Polokwane 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Education department offering government Physical Resources Management vacancy in Polokwane. DPSA Department Of Education vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Polokwane. Despite DPSA Physical Resources Management vacancies in the Department Of Education Department, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Polokwane.
Current DPSA Physical Resources Management post at Department of Education 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Physical Resources Management vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Polokwane|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R1 269 951 – R1 352 592/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA Physical Resources Management government jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : A Degree in Built Environment (an undergraduate qualification (NQF level 7) as recognized by SAQA or post graduate in Management as well as 5 to 8 years experience as a Senior Manager. Proven outstanding managerial and service delivery competency. In depth knowledge and understanding of the relevant policy frameworks including the Public Service Act and Regulations, PFMA and Financial Regulations. Extensive and credible experience in the application of systems, processes, procedures and best practices in the areas of physical resources and facilities management. Proven communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- DUTIES : Manage the infrastructure portfolio of the Department. Ensure the development, planning, implementation, monitoring, assessment and coordination of policy and systems for the rendering of physical resource- and facilities management services in the Province. Manage the forming of strategic partnerships with relevant stakeholders. Develop and manage strategies, policies, systems, norms/standards and plans related to the provision of physical resources and associated equipment. Manage the delivery and maintenance of the entire infrastructure program for the department.
How to apply for Physical Resources Management DPSA vacancies in Polokwane?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Physical Resources Management government jobs in Polokwane.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 36 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Physical Resources Management Vacancies in Polokwane).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.