Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
PHC Specialty Manager
DPSA PHC Specialty Manager vacancies in Pietermaritzburg 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA PHC Specialty Manager jobs in Pietermaritzburg. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA PHC Specialty Manager vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for talented individuals to fill DPSA PHC Specialty Manager vacancies in Pietermaritzburg. Current PHC Specialty Manager jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2022 Department Of Health. Candidates can also visit the @dpsa.gov.za to view the application for ongoing DPSA PHC Specialty Manager government jobs in Pietermaritzburg. Additionally, job details of the PHC Specialty Manager post at Department Of Health are discussed in this post, and you must review it once.
DPSA PHC Specialty Manager vacancies in Pietermaritzburg 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Health offering government PHC Specialty Manager vacancy in Pietermaritzburg. DPSA Department Of Health vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Pietermaritzburg. Despite DPSA PHC Specialty Manager vacancies in the Department Of Health, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Pietermaritzburg.
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government collaborating authority that delivers employment opportunities. Currently, the Department Of Health Vacancies is released for the DPSA PHC Specialty Manager vacancy position. Pietermaritzburg DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA PHC Specialty Manager vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Current DPSA PHC Specialty Manager post at Department Of Health 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA PHC Specialty Manager vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Pietermaritzburg|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R571 242 – R763 723/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA PHC Specialty Manager government jobs:-
- EQUIREMENTS : Senior Certificate Grade 12 or equivalent. Degree/Diploma or equivalent qualification that allow registration with the South African Nursing Council as a Professional Nurse. Registration with South African Nursing Council as a Professional Nurse and Midwife. Current SANC Receipt 2022. A minimum of 09 years appropriate / recognizable experience after registration as a Professional Nurse in the said speciality. Five (5) years of the period referred to above, must be appropriate / recognizable experience after obtaining 1 year Post Basic qualification in Primary Health Care Recommendation: A Valid driver’s license. Computer Literacy Knowledge, Skills & Competencies: Demonstrate an in depth understanding of nursing legislation and related legal and ethical nursing practices and how this impacts on service delivery.
- DUTIES : Monitor and evaluate performance of Clinic staff according to set standards, norms targets and to ensure effective reporting. Ensure provision of high quality comprehensive care through provision of preventive, curative and rehabilitative services. Ensure and monitor implementation and evaluation of all services including priority programs by all clinic staff members’ i.e. Office of Health standard compliance, ideal Clinic and Nerve Centre / Operation Phuthuma. Provide relevant information to the Health care users to assist in the achievement of optimal health care. Maintain good relationship with relevant role players and stakeholders. Manage and monitor proper utilization of human, financial and other resources entrusted to you. Deal with disciplinary and grievance matters including monitoring and management of staff absenteeism.
How to apply for PHC Specialty Manager DPSA vacancies in Pietermaritzburg?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA PHC Specialty Manager government jobs in Pietermaritzburg.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 37 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA PHC Specialty Manager Vacancies in Pietermaritzburg).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.