Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
Pharmaceutical Policy Specialist vacancies in Pretoria
DPSA Pharmaceutical Policy Specialist vacancies in Pretoria 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Pharmaceutical Policy Specialist jobs in Pretoria. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Pharmaceutical Policy Specialist vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for talented individuals to fill DPSA Pharmaceutical Policy Specialist vacancies in Pretoria. Current Pharmaceutical Policy Specialist jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2022 Department Of Health. Candidates can also visit the @dpsa.gov.za to view the application for ongoing DPSA Pharmaceutical Policy Specialist government jobs in Pretoria. Additionally, job details of the Pharmaceutical Policy Specialist post at Department Of Health are discussed in this post, and you must review it once.
DPSA Pharmaceutical Policy Specialist vacancies in Pretoria 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Health offering government Pharmaceutical Policy Specialist vacancy in Pretoria. DPSA Department Of Health vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Pretoria. Despite DPSA Pharmaceutical Policy Specialist vacancies in the Department Of Health, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Pretoria.
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government collaborating authority that delivers employment opportunities. Currently, the Department Of Health Vacancies is released for the DPSA Pharmaceutical Policy Specialist vacancy position. Pretoria DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA Pharmaceutical Policy Specialist vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Current DPSA Pharmaceutical Policy Specialist post at Department Of Health 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Pharmaceutical Policy Specialist vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R911 406 – R996 570/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA Pharmaceutical Policy Specialist government jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : Grade 1: A B-Pharm degree, current registration as a Pharmacist plus a minimum of seven (7) years appropriate experience after registration as a Pharmacist with the SAPC. Grade 2: B-Pharm degree, current registration as a Pharmacist plus eleven (11) years appropriate experience after registration as a Pharmacist with the SAPC. Salary grade will be determined in accordance with the above requirements as per the OSD. Qualification and years of experience required are indicated above. Knowledge and understanding of the National Drug Policy, National Health Policy. Knowledge of the Medicines and Related Substances Control Act 101 and Pharmacy Act 53, as amended. Indepth knowledge and understanding of the Standard Treatment Guidelines (STGs) and Essential Medicines List (EML). In-depth Knowledge and understanding of evidence-based medicine principles, Health Technology Assessment and rational medicines use. Good communication (verbal and written), presentation, interpersonal, problem-solving, project planning, organisational, supervisory and computer skills (MS Office packages). A valid driver’s license. Willing to travel regularly and work long and irregular hours. Candidates may be required to do a practical competency test.
- DUTIES : Manage the recruitment, functioning and governance of Ministerial appointed Committees for the selection of essential medicines, Manage the Review of the Standard Treatment Guidelines (STGs) and Essential Medicines List (EML) and support the establishment of the framework for Health Technology Assessment, Provide input relating to medicine selection to internal and external parties with adequate relationship management and communication, Develop and implement appropriate policies and procedures for the review of STGs and EML, Risk management.
How to apply for Pharmaceutical Policy Specialist DPSA vacancies in Pretoria?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Pharmaceutical Policy Specialist government jobs in Pretoria.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 36 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Pharmaceutical Policy Specialist Vacancies in Pretoria).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.