Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
Payments State Accountant
DPSA Payments State Accountant vacancies in Chris Hani 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Payments State Accountant jobs in Chris Hani. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Payments State Accountant vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for talented individuals to fill DPSA Payments State Accountant vacancies in Chris Hani. Current Payments State Accountant jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2022 Department Of Rural Development. Candidates can also visit the @dpsa.gov.za to view the application for ongoing DPSA Payments State Accountant government jobs in Chris Hani. Additionally, job details of the Payments State Accountant post at Department Of Rural Development are discussed in this post, and you must review it once.
DPSA Payments State Accountant vacancies in Chris Hani 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Rural Development offering government Payments State Accountant vacancy in Chris Hani. DPSA Department Of Rural Development vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Chris Hani. Despite DPSA Payments State Accountant vacancies in the Department Of Rural Development, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Chris Hani.
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government collaborating authority that delivers employment opportunities. Currently, the Department Of Rural Development Vacancies is released for the DPSA Payments State Accountant vacancy position. Chris Hani DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA Payments State Accountant vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Current DPSA Payments State Accountant post at Department Of Rural Development 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Payments State Accountant vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Chris Hani|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R261 372 – R307 890 /- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA Payments State Accountant government jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : National Senior Certificate. A qualification at NQF level 6 in Financial Management, majoring in Accounting/ Cost & Management Accounting. Two (2) years’ experience in Finance and/ or related field. Proven experience related to Financial Management. Good knowledge of BAS and LOGIS. Good communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to meet deadlines. Knowledge of PFMA and Treasury Regulations. A valid driver’s license.
- DUTIES : Processing and reconciliation of Sundry Creditor transactions. Processing of payments for the District. Maintain Commitment Registers and Journals. Handle account queries. Perform supplier reconciliation. Verify creditors and sundry payment vouchers. Prepare payment cycle, creditor age analysis and accruals. Pre-authorize payments on LOGIS. Monitoring of documents Centre. Attend to account queries.
How to apply for Payments State Accountant DPSA vacancies in Chris Hani?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Payments State Accountant government jobs in Chris Hani.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 36 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Payments State Accountant Vacancies in Chris Hani).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.