Website DPSA Paediatric Professional Nurse vacancies in Nelspruit
DPSA Financial Management Director vacancies in Mbombela
DPSA Paediatric Professional Nurse vacancies in Nelspruit 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Paediatric Professional Nurse jobs in Nelspruit. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Paediatric Professional Nurse vacancy.
DPSA Paediatric Professional Nurse vacancies in Nelspruit 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Health department offering government Paediatric Professional Nurse vacancy in Nelspruit. DPSA Department Of Health vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Nelspruit. Despite DPSA Paediatric Professional Nurse vacancies in the Department Of Health Department, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Nelspruit.
Current DPSA Paediatric Professional Nurse post at Department Of Health 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Paediatric Professional Nurse vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Nelspruit|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R388 974 – R450 939/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA Paediatric Professional Nurse government jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : Senior Certificate / Grade 12 qualification or equivalent plus Basic qualification accredited with the SANC in terms of Government Notice R425 (i.e. Diploma / Degree in General Nursing) or equivalent qualification that allows registration with the SANC as Professional Nurse and Midwifery (2022), a post-basic nursing qualification, with a duration of at least 1 year, accredited with the SANC in terms of Government Notice R212 specialty in Paediatric Nursing Science. Minimum of four (4) years appropriate /recognizable experience in nursing after registration as a Professional Nurse with the SANC.
- DUTIES : Provision of optimal, holistic specialized nursing care with set standards and within a professional/legal framework. Provide comprehensive health care services in the in Paediatric Unit. Ensure effective and efficient 163 management of resources. Provide quality patient care, follow norms and standards. Participate in quality improvement programs. Supervise and implement patient care standards. Implement and practice nursing health care in accordance with the statutory laws governing the nursing profession, labor and health care. Implement constructive working relations with nurses and other stake holders.
How to apply for Paediatric Professional Nurse DPSA vacancies in Nelspruit?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Paediatric Professional Nurse government jobs in Nelspruit.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 37 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Paediatric Professional Nurse Vacancies in Nelspruit).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.