Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
DPSA OHS Inspector vacancies in Rustenburg 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA OHS Inspector jobs in Rustenburg. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA OHS Inspector vacancy.
DPSA OHS Inspector vacancies in Rustenburg 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Employment And Labour offering government OHS Inspector vacancy in Rustenburg. DPSA Department Of Employment And Labour vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Rustenburg. Despite DPSA OHS Inspector vacancies in the Department Of Employment And Labour, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Rustenburg.
Current DPSA OHS Inspector post at Department Of Employment And Labour 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA OHS Inspector vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Rustenburg|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R321 543 – R582 771/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA OHS Inspector government jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : Senior Certificate plus a Three (3) year recognised qualification in the relevant field, i.e. Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemistry, Construction, Occupational Hygiene or Environmental Health. Valid driving license. Knowledge: Departmental policies and procedures, Occupational Health and Safety Act, as amended, Regulations (21), South African National Standards (codes)-incorporated Codes become regulations, Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act, Unemployment Insurance Act. Skills: Planning organizing, Communication, Compute literacy, Facilitation, Interpersonal, Conflict handling, Negotiation, Problem solving, Interviewing, Presentation, Innovation, Analytical, Verbal and written communication.
- DUTIES : To plan and independently conduct inspection with the aim of ensuring compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Act 85 of 1993, Regulations and incorporated Standards. To confirm registration of with the unemployment Insurance Act and the Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act. Plan, investigate and finalise independently incidents and complaints reported pertaining to the OHS Act and the relevant regulations and enforce as and when necessary, appear in Court as a state witness. Plan and conduct allocated proactive inspections as per schedule to monitor compliance with the relevant labour legislation including compiling and consolidating reports emanating from such inspections. Plan and conduct advocacy campaigns on all labour legislation independently, analyse impact thereof, consolidate and compile report. Contribute at a higher level to planning, drafting and maintenance of regional inspection plans and reports including, execution of analysis and compilation of consolidated statistical reports on regional and allocated cases
How to apply for OHS Inspector DPSA vacancies in Rustenburg?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA OHS Inspector government jobs in Rustenburg.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 36 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA OHS Inspector Vacancies in Rustenburg).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.