Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
Occupational Health Specialist
DPSA Occupational Health Specialist vacancies in Mmabatho 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Occupational Health Specialist jobs in Mmabatho. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Occupational Health Specialist vacancy.
DPSA Occupational Health Specialist vacancies in Mmabatho 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Employment And Labour offering government Occupational Health Specialist vacancy in Mmabatho. DPSA Department Of Employment And Labour vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Mmabatho. Despite DPSA Occupational Health Specialist vacancies in the Department Of Employment And Labour, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Mmabatho.
Current DPSA Occupational Health Specialist post at Department Of Employment And Labour 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Occupational Health Specialist vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Mmabatho|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R882 042 – R940 954/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA Occupational Health Specialist government jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : Three-year tertiary qualification in Environment Health/ Analytical Chemistry/ Chemical/ Electrical & Mechanical/ Civil & Construction Engineering. Two (2) years management experience in Health and Safety inspection/ services. Three (3) functional experience in Health and Safety inspection /services. Valid motor vehicle driving license. Knowledge: Public service transformation and management issues, White paper on transformation of Public Services, Public Service Act, Ability to covert policy into action, Public service Regulations and Relevant prescripts, Department policies and procedures, Corporate governance, Batho Pele principles Skills: Facilitation, Planning and Organizing, Computer literacy, Interpersonal, Problem solving, Interviewing skills, Presentation, Research, Project management, Analytical, Innovative.
- DUTIES : Manage the implementation of Occupational Health and Safety inspection and advocacy strategy policy and procedures. Develop and monitor the implementation of policy and work plan to ensure peaceful and harmonious employer and employee relationship. Manage and conduct advocacy and educational programmes directed to internal and external stakeholders. Manage all resources of the Sub-directorate such as Human Resources; Financial Resources; Assets etc.
How to apply for Occupational Health Specialist DPSA vacancies in Mmabatho?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Occupational Health Specialist government jobs in Mmabatho.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 37 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Occupational Health Specialist Vacancies in Mmabatho).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.