Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
Monitoring & Evaluation Manager
DPSA Monitoring & Evaluation Manager vacancies in Pietermaritzburg 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Monitoring & Evaluation Manager jobs in Pietermaritzburg. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Monitoring & Evaluation Manager vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for talented individuals to fill DPSA Monitoring & Evaluation Manager vacancies in Pietermaritzburg. Current Monitoring & Evaluation Manager jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2022 Department Of Health. Candidates can also visit the @dpsa.gov.za to view the application for ongoing DPSA Monitoring & Evaluation Manager government jobs in Pietermaritzburg. Additionally, job details of the Monitoring & Evaluation Manager post at Department Of Health are discussed in this post, and you must review it once.
DPSA Monitoring & Evaluation Manager vacancies in Pietermaritzburg 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Health offering government Monitoring & Evaluation Manager vacancy in Pietermaritzburg. DPSA Department Of Health vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Pietermaritzburg. Despite DPSA Monitoring & Evaluation Manager vacancies in the Department Of Health, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Pietermaritzburg.
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government collaborating authority that delivers employment opportunities. Currently, the Department Of Health Vacancies is released for the DPSA Monitoring & Evaluation Manager vacancy position. Pietermaritzburg DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA Monitoring & Evaluation Manager vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Current DPSA Monitoring & Evaluation Manager post at Department Of Health 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Monitoring & Evaluation Manager vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Pietermaritzburg|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R571 242 – R763 723/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA Monitoring & Evaluation Manager government jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : Educational Qualification – Matric / Grade 12 or equivalent. Registration with the SANC (2022 receipt) as a general nurse and midwife. A minimum of 8 years appropriate / recognizable experience in nursing after registration with SANC in general nursing. At least 3 years of the period referred to above must be appropriate / recognizable experience at management level or clinical programme coordination. A valid code EB driver’s license. Computer literacy. Recommendation Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation experience in the Health Care environment will be an added advantage. Degree / Diploma in Nursing Management. Knowledge, Skills & Competencies Knowledge and experience with public service policies, acts and regulations. Sound management, negotiation, interpersonal and problem solving skills. Good verbal and written communication skills. Knowledge of human resource training needs and development. Knowledge of labour relations and disciplinary procedure. Basic financial management skills. Knowledge of nursing care delivery approaches. Leadership, management planning, organizing and coordinating skills.
- DUTIES : Oversee the co-ordination, integration and development of inputs into the Hospital improvement plan. Co-ordinate development of services delivery improvement plan for hospital. Monitor, evaluate and provide early warning and report on the implementation of a hospital annual performance plan. Ensure implementation of the total quality management framework and conduct quarterly audits. Ensure monitoring and evaluation of overall performance of the institution. Enforce compliance to the legislative prescripts in all units within the facility jurisdiction. Ensure development, implementation and maintenance of a reliable & accurate information system in line with departmental policy and system imperatives. Co-ordinate staff training and update on initiatives for ensuring service excellence. Actively drive quality assurance and service excellence initiatives. Monitor and co-ordinate data collection and support the implementation of the action plans as generated by the information 157 management team.
How to apply for Monitoring & Evaluation Manager DPSA vacancies in Pietermaritzburg?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Monitoring & Evaluation Manager government jobs in Pietermaritzburg.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 37 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Monitoring & Evaluation Manager Vacancies in Pietermaritzburg).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.