Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
Mine Equipment Inspector vacancies in Witbank
DPSA Mine Equipment Inspector vacancies in Witbank 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Mine Equipment Inspector jobs in Witbank. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Mine Equipment Inspector vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for talented individuals to fill DPSA Mine Equipment Inspector vacancies in Witbank. Current Mine Equipment Inspector jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2022 Department Of Mineral Resources And Energy. Candidates can also visit the @dpsa.gov.za to view the application for ongoing DPSA Mine Equipment Inspector government jobs in Witbank. Additionally, job details of the Mine Equipment Inspector post at Department Of Mineral Resources And Energy are discussed in this post, and you must review it once.
DPSA Mine Equipment Inspector vacancies in Witbank 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Mineral Resources And Energy offering government Mine Equipment Inspector vacancy in Witbank. DPSA Department Of Mineral Resources And Energy vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Witbank. Despite DPSA Mine Equipment Inspector vacancies in the Department Of Mineral Resources And Energy, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Witbank.
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government collaborating authority that delivers employment opportunities. Currently, the Department Of Mineral Resources And Energy Vacancies is released for the DPSA Mine Equipment Inspector vacancy position. Witbank DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA Mine Equipment Inspector vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Current DPSA Mine Equipment Inspector post at Department Of Mineral Resources And Energy 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Mine Equipment Inspector vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Witbank|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R744 255 – R957 072/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA Mine Equipment Inspector government jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : National Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (NQF level 6) PLUS Certificate of Competency for Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (Mines) with minimum of 3 years in the mining. Driver’s licence: Knowledge of: Knowledge of Mine Health and Safety Act and Regulation and Legal Proceedings. Mining Engineering- Mine Equipment e.g., Winder, Boilers, Plants etc. Hazard identification and risk management. Public Service Staff Code. DMRE Policies. Skills: Ability to interpret and apply Mine Health and Safety Act. DMRE Policy and staff codes. Management skills: Planning, Leading, Organising and Controlling Skills. Report writing and formulation. Good international relations. Be able to recommend mining engineering solutions. Negotiation skills. Language proficiency. Computer skills, Thinking Demand: innovative thinker. Analyse situations carefully, make fair and reasonable decision. Receptive to suggestion and ideas. Be able to stay calm and collective during difficult situations. Dynamic personality.
- DUTIES : Conduct and report on underground, shaft and surface audits and inspection on plants, structures, trackbound trackless mining equipment and electrical distribution systems and take the necessary, enforcement action where necessary. Investigate and report on mine related accidents, contraventions and complaints as well as the analyse of mine accidents and trends to determine high risk mining operations and take appropriate action. Test and license and report thereon, of equipment on mines i.e., winders, lift, chairlifts, boilers and conduct statutory inspections. Serve on any necessary board of examiners. Investigate, consult and provide input on mine closure, prospecting rights, mining rights and permit, EMP’s and township development. Provide inputs reports, revision of machinery regulations, guideline and standard, and applications of exemptions, permissions and approvals.
How to apply for Mine Equipment Inspector DPSA vacancies in Witbank?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Mine Equipment Inspector government jobs in Witbank.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 37 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Mine Equipment Inspector Vacancies in Witbank).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.