Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
Apply Online for DPSA Defence Jobs in Pretoria – Medical Officer Vacancies. Current Available Seats for DPSA Department of Defence Vacancies. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming updates of the Government DPSA Circular 2022.
DPSA Medical Officer vacancies in Pretoria 2022 Apply @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA Careers has announced its latest openings for the Medical Officer Posts at the Department of Defence Career. Interested candidates can apply for DPSA Medical Officer Vacancies in Pretoria with other Government positions per their qualifications. Applicants can submit their applications for DPSA Pretoria Jobs by filling out the z83 form available below. Further details of the DPSA Medical Officer Vacancy are listed on this Recruitment Portal. From DPSA Defence Vacancies, Jobseekers can apply for Latest Government Vacancies in South Africa through this portal.
|Hiring Department:-||DPSA vacancies 2022|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Medical Officer vacancies|
|Department Name:-||Department of Defence vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Hiring Category:-||Government Vacancies|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R 833523- 953049/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirements for DPSA Medical Officer jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : Applicable degree, MBChB or equivalent registration with the Defence Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) as an Independent Medical Practitioner. Computer literacy is essential.
- DUTIES : Provide a Medical Service in 1 Military Hospital. Manage patients both as in an out patients and be able to manage emergencies. Supervise junior medical officers and interns in training. Liaise with relevant referral departments and participate in academic teaching and lectures. Ensure participation in an active CPD program that is run within and outside of the hospital. Manage the referral system of the department within and outside of the hospital within specific treatment guidelines and budgetary constraints. Work as a civilian within the Department of Defence with emphasis on privacy and non-disclosure of information. Participate in the commuted overtime system for the Department of Defence.
How to Submit the online Applications for Dpsa Medical Officer Post in Pretoria?
After matching your qualifications, applicants need to follow these instructions to complete their Online Application process for Medical Officer Vacancies at DPSA.
- Download the z83 form and Click on “Apply Now,” Link and all the current openings of DPSA Vacancies will appear on the screen.
- Browse the available Department of Public Service Vacancies list and Cross-check the requirements.
- Fill in the DPSA Job Application Form and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, please review your application and submit it to the official portal page or Email ID of DPSA Career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.