Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
Legal Administrative Officer vacancies in Polokwane
Apply Online for DPSA Justice & Constitutional Development Jobs in Polokwane – Legal Administrative Officer Vacancies. Current Available Seats for DPSA Department of Justice & Constitutional Development Vacancies. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming updates of the Government DPSA Circular 2022.
DPSA Legal Administrative Officer vacancies in Polokwane 2022 Apply @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA Careers has announced its latest openings for the Legal Administrative Officer Posts at the Department of Justice & Constitutional Development Career. Interested candidates can apply for DPSA Legal Administrative Officer Vacancies in Polokwane with other Government positions per their qualifications. Applicants can submit their applications for DPSA Polokwane Jobs by filling out the z83 form available below. Further details of the DPSA Legal Administrative Officer Vacancy are listed on this Recruitment Portal. From DPSA Justice & Constitutional Development Vacancies, Jobseekers can apply for Latest Government Vacancies in South Africa through this portal.
|Hiring Department:-||DPSA vacancies 2022|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Legal Administrative Officer vacancies|
|Department Name:-||Department of Justice & Constitutional Development vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Polokwane|
|Hiring Category:-||Government Vacancies|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R 201387- 357072/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirements for DPSA Legal Administrative Officer jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : An LLB Degree or 4 year recognized legal qualification; Appropriate post qualification legal experience; Knowledge of legislation on promotion and protection of human rights; Knowledge of the South African Constitutional Law, Administrative Law, Interpretation of Statutes, Civil Litigation and Intergovernmental Relations Framework; Provision of the Legal Opinions; A valid driver’s license. Skills and Competencies: Legal Research; Interpersonal skills; Dispute Resolution; Report writing; Project Management; Computer literacy; Legal Drafting Skills.
- DUTIES : Key Performance Areas: Draft legal documents and give legal advice) on the legislation relating to Vulnerable Groups; Respond to petitions, Manage complaints from civil Society and other Government Departments on issues and legislation relating to Vulnerable Groups; Manage and liaise with various stakeholders in the Justice Crime Prevention and Security cluster; Facilitate Public Education on Vulnerable Groups legislation; Coordinate the implementation of relevant legislation relating to promotion and protection of human rights; Provide secretariat support in the different Forum established to enhance effective implementation of various Legislation relating to Vulnerable Groups.
How to Submit the online Applications for Dpsa Legal Administrative Officer Post in Polokwane?
After matching your qualifications, applicants need to follow these instructions to complete their Online Application process for Legal Administrative Officer Vacancies at DPSA.
- Download the z83 form and Click on “Apply Now,” Link and all the current openings of DPSA Vacancies will appear on the screen.
- Browse the available Department of Public Service Vacancies list and Cross-check the requirements.
- Fill in the DPSA Job Application Form and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, please review your application and submit it to the official portal page or Email ID of DPSA Career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.