Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
Judge Secretary vacancies in Randburg
DPSA Judge Secretary vacancies in Randburg 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Judge Secretary jobs in Randburg. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Judge Secretary vacancy.
DPSA Judge Secretary vacancies in Randburg 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Office Of The Chief Justice offering government Judge Secretary vacancy in Randburg. DPSA Department Of Office Of The Chief Justice vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Randburg. Despite DPSA Judge Secretary vacancies in the Department Of Office Of The Chief Justice, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Randburg.
Current DPSA Judge Secretary post at Department Of Office Of The Chief Justice 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Judge Secretary vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Randburg|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R261 372 – R307 890/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA Judge Secretary government jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : Matric certificate. One (1) to three (3) years’ secretarial experience or as an office assistant in a legal environment. A valid driver’s license. An LLB degree or a minimum of 20 modules completed towards an LLB, BA/BCom Law degree will serve as an added advantage and results must accompany the application. Shortlisted candidates will be required to pass a typing test. Skills and Competencies: Proficiency in English. Good communication skills (verbal and written). Administration and organizational skills. Exceptional interpersonal skills. Ability to meet strict deadlines and to work under pressure. Attention to detail. Customer service skills and excellent typing skills including Dictaphone typing. Confidentiality and time management. Computer literacy (MS Word) and research capabilities.
- DUTIES : Typing (or formatting) of draft memorandum decisions, opinions or judgment entries written by or assigned by the judge. Provide general secretarial/administrative duties to the judge. Manage and type correspondence, judgments and orders for the judge (including Dictaphone typing). Arrange and diarize appointments, meetings and official visits and make travel and accommodation arrangements. Safeguarding of all case files and the endorsement of case files with an order made by the judge. Update files and documents and provide copies of documents to the Registrar. Perform digital recording of court proceedings on urgent court applications (after hours) and circuit court, and ensure integrity of such recordings. Store, keep and file court records safely.
How to apply for Judge Secretary DPSA vacancies in Randburg?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Judge Secretary government jobs in Randburg.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 37 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Judge Secretary Vacancies in Randburg).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.