Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
Indigeneous Forest Management vacancies in East London
DPSA Indigeneous Forest Management vacancies in East London 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Indigeneous Forest Management jobs in East London. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Indigeneous Forest Management vacancy.
DPSA Indigeneous Forest Management vacancies in East London 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Forestry Fisheries And The Environment offering government Indigeneous Forest Management vacancy in East London. DPSA Department Of Forestry Fisheries And The Environment vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in East London. Despite DPSA Indigeneous Forest Management vacancies in the Department Of Forestry Fisheries And The Environment, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in East London.
Current DPSA Indigeneous Forest Management post at Department Of Forestry Fisheries And The Environment 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Indigeneous Forest Management vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in East London|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R502 647 – R780 939/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA Indigeneous Forest Management government jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : Applicants must be in possession of a National Diploma or Bachelor Degree (NQF level 6) in Forestry or relevant equivalent qualification within related field coupled a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Indigenous Forest management. Knowledge in the regulation of National Forests Act, 1998 (Act No.84 of 1998), National Veld and Forest Fires Act,1998 (Act No. 101 of 1998) Knowledge of relevant Environmental Legislations and policies impacting on the forestry sector. Knowledge of government administrative procedures (PFMA and treasury regulations). Skills in leadership and indigenous forest management. Strategic and analytical thinking skills. Conceptual and problemsolving skills. Computer literacy and communication skills. Ability to work individually and in a team. Ability to interpret relevant regulations and influence development of appropriate policies. Ability and willingness to work under pressure, after hours and on weekends.
- DUTIES : The successful incumbent will provide inputs in the development of principles, criteria, indicators, and standards for sustainable management of indigenous forests, Provide input in the development of scientific forest management guidelines, norms, best practices and assistance to the regions and key stakeholders. Add value to the development of national and regional strategies and programmes for sustainable management of woodlands and indigenous forests. Provide technical inputs to national legislations and policies. Support the implementation of policies, strategies, and programmes. Advise stakeholders (internal and external) on policies, protocols, regulations and guidelines and draft policies.
How to apply for Indigeneous Forest Management DPSA vacancies in East London?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Indigeneous Forest Management government jobs in East London.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 36 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Indigeneous Forest Management Vacancies in East London).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.