Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
Human Resource Administration
Apply Online for DPSA Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development Jobs in Mbombela – Human Resource Administration Vacancies. Current Available Seats for DPSA Department of Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development Vacancies. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming updates of the Government DPSA Circular 2022.
DPSA Human Resource Administration vacancies in Mbombela 2022 Apply @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA Careers has announced its latest openings for the Human Resource Administration Posts at the Department of Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development Career. Interested candidates can apply for DPSA Human Resource Administration Vacancies in Mbombela with other Government positions per their qualifications. Applicants can submit their applications for DPSA Mbombela Jobs by filling out the z83 form available below. Further details of the DPSA Human Resource Administration Vacancy are listed on this Recruitment Portal. From DPSA Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development Vacancies, Jobseekers can apply for Latest Government Vacancies in South Africa through this portal.
|Hiring Department:-||DPSA vacancies 2022|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Human Resource Administration vacancies|
|Department Name:-||Department of Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Mbombela|
|Hiring Category:-||Government Vacancies|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R 382245- 763723/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirements for DPSA Human Resource Administration jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : Applicants must be in possession of a Grade 12 Certificate and a National Diploma (NQF Level 6) in Human Resource Management / Labour Relations / Human Resource Development / Public Administration / Public Management. Personnel and Salary Administration (PERSAL) certificate, PERSAL Leave Administration certificate. Knowledge and experience in pension administration.3 years’ supervisory experience in Human Resource Management environment. Job related knowledge: Knowledge of the Employment Equity Act, Public Service Regulations, Basic Conditions of Employment Act, Public Service Act, Skills Development Act, Labour Relations Act, Public Service Co-ordinating Bargaining Council (PSCBC) Resolutions, Promotion of Access to Information Act (PAIA) and Promotion of Administrative Justice Act (PAJA), Public Finance Management Act. Job related skills: Computer skills, Report writing skills, Communication skills, Interpersonal skills and Problem solving skills. A valid driver’s licence.
- DUTIES : Implement and monitor human resources prescripts. Implement human resource management resolutions. Keep employees well informed on new developments of human resource prescripts. Monitor employee benefits and conditions of service. Oversee processing of service terminations timeously. Check and ensure correct completion / submission of pension forms including nomination forms. Keep and maintain database for submitted cases to Government Employees Pension Fund (GEPF). Follow-up on all outstanding pension claims with GEPF. Assist deceased employee’s family to claim funeral benefit from GEPF. Identify, draw and keep annual list of all employees due for retirement. Make payment follow-ups and attend to pension queries. Provide feedback to pension beneficiaries.
How to Submit the online Applications for Dpsa Human Resource Administration Post in Mbombela?
After matching your qualifications, applicants need to follow these instructions to complete their Online Application process for Human Resource Administration Vacancies at DPSA.
- Download the z83 form and Click on “Apply Now,” Link and all the current openings of DPSA Vacancies will appear on the screen.
- Browse the available Department of Public Service Vacancies list and Cross-check the requirements.
- Fill in the DPSA Job Application Form and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, please review your application and submit it to the official portal page or Email ID of DPSA Career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.