Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
Fixed Assets Accountant
DPSA Fixed Assets Accountant vacancies in Bhisho 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Fixed Assets Accountant jobs in Bhisho. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Fixed Assets Accountant vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for talented individuals to fill DPSA Fixed Assets Accountant vacancies in Bhisho. Current Fixed Assets Accountant jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2022 Department Of Rural Development. Candidates can also visit the @dpsa.gov.za to view the application for ongoing DPSA Fixed Assets Accountant government jobs in Bhisho. Additionally, job details of the Fixed Assets Accountant post at Department Of Rural Development are discussed in this post, and you must review it once.
DPSA Fixed Assets Accountant vacancies in Bhisho 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Rural Development offering government Fixed Assets Accountant vacancy in Bhisho. DPSA Department Of Rural Development vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Bhisho. Despite DPSA Fixed Assets Accountant vacancies in the Department Of Rural Development, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Bhisho.
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government collaborating authority that delivers employment opportunities. Currently, the Department Of Rural Development Vacancies is released for the DPSA Fixed Assets Accountant vacancy position. Bhisho DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA Fixed Assets Accountant vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Current DPSA Fixed Assets Accountant post at Department Of Rural Development 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Fixed Assets Accountant vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Bhisho|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R382 245 – R450 255/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA Fixed Assets Accountant government jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : National Senior Certificate. A qualification at NQF 6 level in Financial Management/ Accounting or equivalent relevant qualification. A minimum of three years’ experience in the finance or asset management or related field. Knowledge of PFMA, Treasury Regulations. Experience in BAS and LOGIS. Project management. Computer literacy. Planning and organizing skills. Conflict management skills. A valid driver’s license.
- DUTIES : Administer the Asset Register. Monitor compliance and compilation of the Asset Register according to departmental policies, procedures and other relevant prescripts. Ensure newly acquired assets are accounted for and the Asset Register is updated accordingly. Ensure that title deeds, movements of assets and other information are updated in the Asset Register. Administer asset losses. Administer the verification of assets. Coordinate asset verification and asset spot checks. Reconcile the number of assets verified against the Asset Register, follow up and produce a report. Administer the disposal of assets. Coordinate the impairment, losses/surpluses, donations and any form of disposal of asset process. Ensure that the disposal, write-off and impairment of assets is performed. Calculate impairments of assets. Reconciliation of assets. Review and consolidate reconciliation reports
How to apply for Fixed Assets Accountant DPSA vacancies in Bhisho?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Fixed Assets Accountant government jobs in Bhisho.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 37 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Fixed Assets Accountant Vacancies in Bhisho).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.