Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
Family Counsellor vacancies in Worcester
DPSA Family Counsellor vacancies in Worcester 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Family Counsellor jobs in Worcester. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Family Counsellor vacancy.
DPSA Family Counsellor vacancies in Worcester 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Justice & Constitutional Development offering government Family Counsellor vacancy in Worcester. DPSA Department Of Justice & Constitutional Development vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Worcester. Despite DPSA Family Counsellor vacancies in the Department Of Justice & Constitutional Development, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Worcester.
Current DPSA Family Counsellor post at Department Of Justice & Constitutional Development 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Family Counsellor vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Worcester|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R261 456 – R303 093/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA Family Counsellor government jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : Bachelor Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification which allows for professional registration with the SACSSP (SA Council for Social Service Profession); Appropriate experience in social work after registration as Social Worker with the SACSSP; Knowledge and experience in Mediation; Court Experience in rendering expect evidence; Knowledge and application of Family Law, including Mediation in certain Divorce Matters Act, Children’s Act, Maintenance Act and Domestic Violence Act (inclusive of Hague Convention on International Child Abduction); A valid drivers’ license. Skills and Competencies: Computer literacy; Communication (written and verbal) skills; Mediation, Interviewing, conflict resolution, evaluation and report writing skills; Diversity management; Attention to detail.
- DUTIES Key Performance Areas: Conduct mediation and/or inquiries as part of a multidisciplinary team in custody, access, guardianship, child abduction and related family law disputes; Evaluate information and compile forensic court reports and recommendations to the best interest of children in family law disputes; Act as expert witness for the Family Advocate in Court; Network; Conduct awareness campaigns regarding the functions and role of the Office of the Family Advocate; Conduct inquiries and interview parties and source references in family law disputes to townships and rural areas.
How to apply for Family Counsellor DPSA vacancies in Worcester?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Family Counsellor government jobs in Worcester.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 37 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Family Counsellor Vacancies in Worcester).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.