Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
DPSA Family Advocate vacancies in George
Apply Online for DPSA Justice & Constitutional Development Jobs in George – Family Advocate Vacancies. Current Available Seats for DPSA Department of Justice & Constitutional Development Vacancies. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming updates of the Government DPSA Circular 2022.
DPSA Family Advocate vacancies in George 2022 Apply @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA Careers has announced its latest openings for the Family Advocate Posts at the Department of Justice & Constitutional Development Career. Interested candidates can apply for DPSA Family Advocate Vacancies in George with other Government positions per their qualifications. Applicants can submit their applications for DPSA George Jobs by filling out the z83 form available below. Further details of the DPSA Family Advocate Vacancy are listed on this Recruitment Portal. From DPSA Justice & Constitutional Development Vacancies, Jobseekers can apply for Latest Government Vacancies in South Africa through this portal.
|Hiring Department:-||DPSA vacancies 2022|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Family Advocate vacancies|
|Department Name:-||Department of Justice & Constitutional Development vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in George|
|Hiring Category:-||Government Vacancies|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R 774660- 1285149/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirements for DPSA Family Advocate jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : An LLB Degree or recognized four (4) year legal qualification; At least five (5) years appropriate post qualification litigation experience; Admission as an Advocate. Skills and Competencies: Communication skills (verbal and writing); Research and investigation, monitoring and evaluation; report writing skills and Diversity management; Dispute and conflict resolutions skills.
- DUTIES : Key Performance Areas: Perform all functions and duties of the Family Advocate in accordance with relevant legislation; Attend to Hague matters; Endorse settlement agreements or commenting thereof; Institute and conduct enquiries to ascertain the best interest of children by means of ADR procedure; Attend to all relevant circuit courts within Western Cape.
How to Submit the online Applications for Dpsa Family Advocate Post in George?
After matching your qualifications, applicants need to follow these instructions to complete their Online Application process for Family Advocate Vacancies at DPSA.
- Download the z83 form and Click on “Apply Now,” Link and all the current openings of DPSA Vacancies will appear on the screen.
- Browse the available Department of Public Service Vacancies list and Cross-check the requirements.
- Fill in the DPSA Job Application Form and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, please review your application and submit it to the official portal page or Email ID of DPSA Career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.