Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
Employee Wellness Practitioner
DPSA Employee Wellness Practitioner vacancies in Mount Ayliff 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Employee Wellness Practitioner jobs in Mount Ayliff. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Employee Wellness Practitioner vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for talented individuals to fill DPSA Employee Wellness Practitioner vacancies in Mount Ayliff. Current Employee Wellness Practitioner jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2022 Department Of Rural Development. Candidates can also visit the @dpsa.gov.za to view the application for ongoing DPSA Employee Wellness Practitioner government jobs in Mount Ayliff. Additionally, job details of the Employee Wellness Practitioner post at Department Of Rural Development are discussed in this post, and you must review it once.
DPSA Employee Wellness Practitioner vacancies in Mount Ayliff 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Rural Development offering government Employee Wellness Practitioner vacancy in Mount Ayliff. DPSA Department Of Rural Development vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Mount Ayliff. Despite DPSA Employee Wellness Practitioner vacancies in the Department Of Rural Development, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Mount Ayliff.
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government collaborating authority that delivers employment opportunities. Currently, the Department Of Rural Development Vacancies is released for the DPSA Employee Wellness Practitioner vacancy position. Mount Ayliff DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA Employee Wellness Practitioner vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Current DPSA Employee Wellness Practitioner post at Department Of Rural Development 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Employee Wellness Practitioner vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Mount Ayliff|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R382 245 – R450 255/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA Employee Wellness Practitioner government jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : National Senior Certificate. A qualification at NQF level 6 in Social Work/ Psychology or equivalent qualification. At least minimum of 3-5 years’ relevant experience. Knowledge of Public Service Employee Wellness Programmes, Public Service legislative regulatory framework and policies. Good communication, report writing, facilitation, co-ordination, liaison, and networking skills. Ability to conduct research. Computer skills. Good interpersonal skills and verbal and written communication skills. A valid driver’s license.
- DUTIES : To render employee wellness services to the district. Implement the Safety, Health and Environment Policy (SHE). Coordinate the implementation of the Employee Wellness Strategy of the Department. Implement departmental polices on EWP. Render advice to management on request. Implement special programmes in line with departmental policies. Facilitate counselling for staff on request or when deemed appropriate. Manage the implementation of projects. Support and supervise peer and educators /counsellors, SHE representatives and OHS Functionaries.
How to apply for Employee Wellness Practitioner DPSA vacancies in Mount Ayliff?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Employee Wellness Practitioner government jobs in Mount Ayliff.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 37 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Employee Wellness Practitioner Vacancies in Mount Ayliff).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.