Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
DPSA Director vacancies in Pretoria 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Director jobs in Pretoria. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Director vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for talented individuals to fill DPSA Director vacancies in Pretoria. Current Director jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2022 Department Of Higher Education And Training . Candidates can also visit the @dpsa.gov.za to view the application for ongoing DPSA Director government jobs in Pretoria. Additionally, job details of the Director post at Department Of Higher Education And Training are discussed in this post, and you must review it once.
DPSA Director vacancies in Pretoria 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Higher Education And Training offering government Director vacancy in Pretoria. DPSA Department Of Higher Education And Training vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Pretoria. Despite DPSA Director vacancies in the Department Of Higher Education And Training , numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Pretoria.
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government collaborating authority that delivers employment opportunities. Currently, the Department Of Higher Education And Training Vacancies is released for the DPSA Director vacancy position. Pretoria DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA Director vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Current DPSA Director post at Department Of Higher Education And Training 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Director vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R1 073 187 – R1 282 771/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 2, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA Director government jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : An appropriate bachelor’s degree/advanced diploma (NQF level 7) in Social Sciences / Psychology or equivalent qualification. A post-graduate degree/qualification on (NQF level 8) and/or experience in Social Sciences/ Psychology or equivalent qualification will be an added advantage. A minimum of five (5) to (10) years’ experience in an Employee Health and Wellness Programmes-related environment with at least five (5) years in the middle management level. Sound knowledge of the health and safety practices and policies. Ability to develop creative solutions to effectively solve problems while maintaining consistency with health and safety policies, standards, procedures, laws and regulations; Ability to maintain confidentiality; Effective judgement and good decision-making skills, including the ability to negotiate, counsel, advise and influence managers; Ability to objectively coach managers and employees through complex, difficult and emotional issues;
- DUTIES : The successful candidate will be reporting to the Chief Director-General: Human Resource Management and Development: will be responsible to provide strategic and leadership direction in the Employee Health and Wellness Programmes Directorate; Facilitate the development and implementation of employee health and wellness policies and programmes; Promote and facilitate the implementation HIV a& AIDS, TB and other communicable disease prevention, support and treatment care programmes; Promote the implementation of occupational health, safety and environmental strategies and programmes; Manage and facilitate the provision of efficient and effective employee health wellness throughout all Branches of the Department, in support of the Strategic and Operational plans;
How to apply for Director DPSA vacancies in Pretoria?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Director government jobs in Pretoria.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 37 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Director Vacancies in Pretoria).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.