Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
DPSA Diagnostic Radiographer vacancies in Pretoria 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Diagnostic Radiographer jobs in Pretoria. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Diagnostic Radiographer vacancy.
DPSA Diagnostic Radiographer vacancies in Pretoria 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Defence offering government Diagnostic Radiographer vacancy in Pretoria. DPSA Department Of Defence vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Pretoria. Despite DPSA Diagnostic Radiographer vacancies in the Department Of Defence, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Pretoria.
Current DPSA Diagnostic Radiographer post at Department Of Defence 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Diagnostic Radiographer vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R445 752 – R540 954/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA Diagnostic Radiographer government jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : National Diploma Diagnostic Radiography / B-Tech Degree in Diagnostic Radiography / BA Rad. Statutory Requirements: Current registration with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) as an independent Diagnostic Radiographer. Experience: Community service experience with good exposure to all modalities of Diagnostic Radiography. Core Competency/Skills: Patient care and imaging, Quality Control and Quality Assurance, Radiation safety practices and infection control, Client service, Problem solving, decision making, Risk assessment, Good Communication, Flexibility, Computer literacy. Personal attributes: Good interpersonal skills, physical fitness, empathy / caring, tolerant / motivational, resilient, confidential, knowledgeable, disciplined, organised and hard-working.
- DUTIES : Key performance areas applicable to the execution of the service/functions are: Rendering an efficient Diagnostic Radiography service within the Imaging Service Unit, Casualty Unit, General ICU, Covid (Isolation ward and ICU) Neonatal ICU, Theatre or as requested. Services include all Diagnostic Imaging Modalities. Liaison and co-operation with Medical personnel and Specialists from various departments. This also involves functioning and operational service with students from all medical fields as 1 Military Hospital is a training Hospital. Services cover a 24 Hour Period, including after hour duties/shifts. Duties performed in conjunction with and guided by the Constitution, Defence Act, Act 44 of 1957, Relevant Health Regulations, Occupation Health & Safety Act No 85 of 1993, Radiography Statutory Board Regulations, SAMHS orders, Directives, Regulations and Instructions.
How to apply for Diagnostic Radiographer DPSA vacancies in Pretoria?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Diagnostic Radiographer government jobs in Pretoria.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 36 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Diagnostic Radiographer Vacancies in Pretoria).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.