Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
Deputy Manager Nursing
DPSA Deputy Manager Nursing vacancies in Newcastle 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Deputy Manager Nursing jobs in Newcastle. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Deputy Manager Nursing vacancy.
DPSA Deputy Manager Nursing vacancies in Newcastle 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Health offering government Deputy Manager Nursing vacancy in Newcastle. DPSA Department Of Health vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Newcastle. Despite DPSA Deputy Manager Nursing vacancies in the Department Of Health, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Newcastle.
Current DPSA Deputy Manager Nursing post at Department Of Health 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Deputy Manager Nursing vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Newcastle|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R856 272 – R1 213 665/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA Deputy Manager Nursing government jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate. Appropriate B Degree/ National Diploma or equivalent qualification Nursing Science. A minimum of 9 years appropriate/recognizable experience in nursing after registration as a Professional nurse with SANC in General nursing plus At least 5 years of the period referred to above must be appropriate /recognizable experience at management level (Assistant Manager Nursing).Current SANC receipt must be attached. Valid code EB Driver’s License (code8). Proof of current and previous work experience endorsed and stamped by Human Resources. Recommendations Computer certificate: MS Office Software application (Attach Proof) Qualification I Management will be an added recommendation. Knowledge, Skills, Behavioural Attributes and Competencies Required Ability to think critically in difficult situation. Sound project management skill.
- DUTIES : Provide strategic leadership in the provision of PHC services and Clinical Health Programmes to all levels health care system within the District. Develop and cost Health Programs and Primary Care plans. Ensure that Health Programs are effectively and efficiently managed. Monitor and evaluate the quality of services in relation to Primary Health Care and Health Programs. Distributes Health Program resource equitably. Actively participate in the programs data analysis, interpretation and management thereof. Provide leadership for the Health Programme Management Team in order to ensure the delivery of high quality health care. Ensure good governance in a health programmes and community participation which includes effective functioning Clinic Communities.
How to apply for Deputy Manager Nursing DPSA vacancies in Newcastle?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Deputy Manager Nursing government jobs in Newcastle.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 37 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Deputy Manager Nursing Vacancies in Newcastle).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.