Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
DPSA Deputy Director vacancies in Pretoria 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Deputy Director jobs in Pretoria. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Deputy Director vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for talented individuals to fill DPSA Deputy Director vacancies in Pretoria. Current Deputy Director jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2022 Department Of Defence. Candidates can also visit the @dpsa.gov.za to view the application for ongoing DPSA Deputy Director government jobs in Pretoria. Additionally, job details of the Deputy Director post at Department Of Defence are discussed in this post, and you must review it once.
DPSA Deputy Director vacancies in Pretoria 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Defence offering government Deputy Director vacancy in Pretoria. DPSA Department Of Defence vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Pretoria. Despite DPSA Deputy Director vacancies in the Department Of Defence, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Pretoria.
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government collaborating authority that delivers employment opportunities. Currently, the Department Of Defence Vacancies is released for the DPSA Deputy Director vacancy position. Pretoria DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA Deputy Director vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Current DPSA Deputy Director post at Department Of Defence 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Deputy Director vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R744 255- R953 049/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA Deputy Director government jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : A recognised Degree/National Diploma NQF Level 5/6 from a recognised academic institution with at least a minimum of 3 years at an Assistant Director Level or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years’ executive office management experience. Special requirements (Skills needed): Computer literate, able to operate with minimum supervision, ability to work under pressure, outstanding English written and verbal communication skills, analytical, problem solving, planning, organisational, administrative and interpersonal/media relations skills. Extensive knowledge of government policies, departmental policies, decision structures and activities. Extensive knowledge of the wider intradepartmental activities in government. Extensive knowledge of the administrative procedures regarding Finance (PFMA), Human Resources, Procurement, Planning, etc. in the DOD including norms and standards.
- DUTIES : The successful candidate will be expected to perform the following functions: The planning and coordination of the Divisional Chief’s program: Including advisory service on procedural/technical and policy matters. Render personalised administrative services/support to the Divisional Chief. Provide secretarial and liaison service to the Divisional Chief. Provide coordinated integration and dissemination of information for the Divisional Chief. Manage the Division’s Conference Facility. Render complete financial service to the Office of the Chief of the Division. Perform other official duties as delegated by the Divisional Chief
How to apply for Deputy Director DPSA vacancies in Pretoria?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Deputy Director government jobs in Pretoria.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 37 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Deputy Director Vacancies in Pretoria).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.