Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
Control Engineering Technician
DPSA Control Engineering Technician vacancies in Mount Ayliff 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Control Engineering Technician jobs in Mount Ayliff. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Control Engineering Technician vacancy.
DPSA Control Engineering Technician vacancies in Mount Ayliff 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Rural Development offering government Control Engineering Technician vacancy in Mount Ayliff. DPSA Department Of Rural Development vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Mount Ayliff. Despite DPSA Control Engineering Technician vacancies in the Department Of Rural Development, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Mount Ayliff.
Current DPSA Control Engineering Technician post at Department Of Agriculture, Land Reform And Rural Development 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Control Engineering Technician vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Mount Ayliff|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R452 895 – R517 842/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA Control Engineering Technician government jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : National Senior Certificate. National Diploma in Engineering/ in Civil Engineering at NQF 6. At least 6 years post-qualification technical engineering experience. Compulsory registration with ECSA as a Professional Engineering Technician (attach proof of registration). Understanding and competence in all facets of practices, design methods operation and maintenance of all systems in the full spectrum of the field. Proof of registration must be provided. Good technical problem-solving abilities. Appropriate experience in project management, fieldwork, formulating and setting of standards, managerial and administrative fields. Understanding of Government policies. Knowledge of the implementation of the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHS). Knowledge of environment conservation and the National Water Act.
- DUTIES : Be responsible for the technical team under his / her control for the planning and design of agricultural infrastructure. Manage all construction and maintenance of irrigation projects in the district. Perform quality control tasks on planning, designs, tender specifications, tender documents, construction management and reports done by subordinates. Write technical reports. Compile relevant monthly statistics and progress reports. Support subordinates in project management. Provide guidance and assist subordinates. Supervise and train subordinates in his/her division. Report to the Chief Engineer on all activities and performance of the staff under his/her control.
How to apply for Control Engineering Technician DPSA vacancies in Mount Ayliff?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Control Engineering Technician government jobs in Mount Ayliff.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 37 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Control Engineering Technician Vacancies in Mount Ayliff).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.