Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
College Marketing Director
DPSA College Marketing Director vacancies in Pretoria 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA College Marketing Director jobs in Pretoria. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA College Marketing Director vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for talented individuals to fill DPSA College Marketing Director vacancies in Pretoria. Current College Marketing Director jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2022 Department Of Higher Education And Training . Candidates can also visit the @dpsa.gov.za to view the application for ongoing DPSA College Marketing Director government jobs in Pretoria. Additionally, job details of the College Marketing Director post at Department Of Higher Education And Training are discussed in this post, and you must review it once.
DPSA College Marketing Director vacancies in Pretoria 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Higher Education And Training offering government College Marketing Director vacancy in Pretoria. DPSA Department Of Higher Education And Training vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Pretoria. Despite DPSA College Marketing Director vacancies in the Department Of Higher Education And Training , numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Pretoria.
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government collaborating authority that delivers employment opportunities. Currently, the Department Of Higher Education And Training Vacancies is released for the DPSA College Marketing Director vacancy position. Pretoria DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA College Marketing Director vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Current DPSA College Marketing Director post at Department Of Higher Education And Training 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA College Marketing Director vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R882 042 – R982 548/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 2, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA College Marketing Director government jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : An appropriate undergraduate qualification/Bachelor’s degree/advanced diploma (NQF Level 7) or equivalent qualification. A postgraduate qualification will be an added advantage. A minimum of five (5) to ten (10) years’ experience in coordinating and managing student support programmes of which three (3) years’ experience should be in coordinating disability support programmes. At least three (3) to five (5) years’ experience at the middle management level. Knowledge and understanding of relevant policies and legislation pertaining to the Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) landscape are of critical importance. Further requirements are excellent project management, problem-solving, report writing and communication skills. Ability to work 40 effectively within teams and in response to multiple stakeholder interests. Good computer skills are an essential requirement of work performance and reporting. Good knowledge of the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA) will be an added advantage. Willingness to travel and a valid driver’s licence.
- DUTIES : The incumbent will be responsible to initiate and support interventions aimed at the recruitment of prospective students, particularly students with disabilities. Develop and monitor the implementation of the policy on mainstreaming disability support in TVET colleges. Develop and support programmes aimed at promoting inclusive education in TVET colleges. Assess and support the utilisation of the funds earmarked for students with disabilities. Develop and maintain a database of TVET college students with disabilities and the relevant stakeholders. Develop key messages to be communicated about TVET colleges. Develop, manage, and coordinate the hosting of and participation in outreach and marketing events aimed at profiling TVET colleges including the TVET Month Programme. Produce an annual calendar of events for marketing TVET colleges. Develop and disseminate promotional material for TVET institutions and their programme offerings.
How to apply for College Marketing Director DPSA vacancies in Pretoria?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA College Marketing Director government jobs in Pretoria.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 37 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA College Marketing Director Vacancies in Pretoria).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.