Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
DPSA Clinical Technologist vacancies in Pretoria 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Clinical Technologist jobs in Pretoria. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Clinical Technologist vacancy.
DPSA Clinical Technologist vacancies in Pretoria 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Health offering government Clinical Technologist vacancy in Pretoria. DPSA Department Of Health vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Pretoria. Despite DPSA Clinical Technologist vacancies in the Department Of Health, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Pretoria.
Current DPSA Clinical Technologist post at Department Of Health 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Clinical Technologist vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R322 746 – R450 255/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA Clinical Technologist government jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : BSc honors in a relevant field (Reproductive Biology/Physiology/Cell Biology) or B-Tech (Reproductive Biology). Current Independent practice registration at the HPCSA as Medical Biological Scientist or Clinical Technologist, in the category Reproductive Biology. Skilled in basic theoretical and practical aspects of Assisted Reproductive Technology laboratory procedures including semen processing, embryo culture, micromanipulation and cryopreservation techniques.
- DUTIES : Demonstrate a working knowledge in the field of human Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART), including Embryology and Andrology. The candidate will be expected to partake in procedures including (i) Andrology services (semen analyses, sperm processing and decontamination), (ii) human embryo culture (conventional culture and time-lapse culture, micromanipulation, double witnessing), database use and upkeep (including SARA/ANARA); (iii) assist in the practical and theoretical training of Assisted Reproduction interns according to HPCSA regulations and (iv) meet milestone targets, with detailed attention to time management and multi-tasking.
How to apply for Clinical Technologist DPSA vacancies in Pretoria?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Clinical Technologist government jobs in Pretoria.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 37 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Clinical Technologist Vacancies in Pretoria).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.