Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
Claims Assessor vacancies in Pietermaritzburg
DPSA Claims Assessor vacancies in Pietermaritzburg 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Claims Assessor jobs in Pietermaritzburg. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Claims Assessor vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for talented individuals to fill DPSA Claims Assessor vacancies in Pietermaritzburg. Current Claims Assessor jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2022 Department Of Employment And Labour. Candidates can also visit the @dpsa.gov.za to view the application for ongoing DPSA Claims Assessor government jobs in Pietermaritzburg. Additionally, job details of the Claims Assessor post at Department Of Employment And Labour are discussed in this post, and you must review it once.
DPSA Claims Assessor vacancies in Pietermaritzburg 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Employment And Labour offering government Claims Assessor vacancy in Pietermaritzburg. DPSA Department Of Employment And Labour vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Pietermaritzburg. Despite DPSA Claims Assessor vacancies in the Department Of Employment And Labour, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Pietermaritzburg.
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government collaborating authority that delivers employment opportunities. Currently, the Department Of Employment And Labour Vacancies is released for the DPSA Claims Assessor vacancy position. Pietermaritzburg DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA Claims Assessor vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Current DPSA Claims Assessor post at Department Of Employment And Labour 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Claims Assessor vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Pietermaritzburg|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R321 543 – R450 939/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA Claims Assessor government jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : Three (3) year tertiary qualification in Public Management/ Public Administration/ Social Science/ OHS/ Finance/ HRM. One (1) year functional 17 experience in compensation and medical claims processing environment. Knowledge: Compensation Fund objectives and business functions, Compensation Fund Value Chain and business processes, Relevant Fund policies, procedures and processes, Customer Services (Batho Pele Principles), Risk Awareness, COID Tariffs. Skills: Required Technical Proficiency, Communication (verbal, written, listening and questioning skills), Fund Operating Systems, Data Capturing, Data and records management, Telephone Skills and Etiquette, planning and organising, Analytical thinking, Problem solving and decision making.
- DUTIES : Administer of claims registration process. Adjudicate registered customer claims. Quality Assurance for medical accounts payments. Render administrative duties. Serve as a Team Leader/ Supervisor.
How to apply for Claims Assessor DPSA vacancies in Pietermaritzburg?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Claims Assessor government jobs in Pietermaritzburg.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 36 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Claims Assessor Vacancies in Pietermaritzburg).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.