Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
Chief Medical Technologist
Apply Online for DPSA Defence Jobs in Pretoria – Chief Medical Technologist Vacancies. Current Available Seats for DPSA Department of Defence Vacancies. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming updates of the Government DPSA Circular 2022.
DPSA Chief Medical Technologist vacancies in Pretoria 2022 Apply @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA Careers has announced its latest openings for the Chief Medical Technologist Posts at the Department of Defence Career. Interested candidates can apply for DPSA Chief Medical Technologist Vacancies in Pretoria with other Government positions per their qualifications. Applicants can submit their applications for DPSA Pretoria Jobs by filling out the z83 form available below. Further details of the DPSA Chief Medical Technologist Vacancy are listed on this Recruitment Portal. From DPSA Defence Vacancies, Jobseekers can apply for Latest Government Vacancies in South Africa through this portal.
|Hiring Department:-||DPSA vacancies 2022|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Chief Medical Technologist vacancies|
|Department Name:-||Department of Defence vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Hiring Category:-||Government Vacancies|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R 540954- 600384/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirements for DPSA Chief Medical Technologist jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : National Diploma or B Tech in Biomedical Technology. Statutory Requirements: Registration with the Defence Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) as a Medical Technologist in the category independent practice (Microbiology). Experience: Minimum of 5 years relevant experience as a Medical Technologist in Microbiology.
- DUTIES : Key performance areas applicable to the execution of these services/functions are: Good knowledge and experience in the applicable functional field of medical Technology (Microbiology): Laboratory methodology. Sample processing and sample administration. Maintenance principles and procedures regarding laboratory analysers and general analytical equipment. Quality Control processes and procedures. Laboratory Accreditation processes. Laboratory statistics. Laboratory Data Management System. Well-developed skills and experience in Implementation and management of Occupational Defence & Safety regulations/ procedures. Total quality management. Communication. SANAS Accreditation. Provide specialist advice and training to Biomedical Technology students and interns. Do relevant record keeping and administration. Implement the Department of Defence and SAMHS policy, plans and directives. Formulate and update standard work procedures. Assist with drafting of the budget and finance activities in the section.
How to Submit the online Applications for Dpsa Chief Medical Technologist Post in Pretoria?
After matching your qualifications, applicants need to follow these instructions to complete their Online Application process for Chief Medical Technologist Vacancies at DPSA.
- Download the z83 form and Click on “Apply Now,” Link and all the current openings of DPSA Vacancies will appear on the screen.
- Browse the available Department of Public Service Vacancies list and Cross-check the requirements.
- Fill in the DPSA Job Application Form and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, please review your application and submit it to the official portal page or Email ID of DPSA Career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.