Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
CET College Principal
DPSA CET College Principal vacancies in Polokwane 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA CET College Principal jobs in Polokwane. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA CET College Principal vacancy.
DPSA CET College Principal vacancies in Polokwane 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Higher Education And Training offering government CET College Principal vacancy in Polokwane. DPSA Department Of Higher Education And Training vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Polokwane. Despite DPSA CET College Principal vacancies in the Department Of Higher Education And Training , numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Polokwane.
Current DPSA CET College Principal post at Department Of Higher Education And Training 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA CET College Principal vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Polokwane|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R1 073 187 – R1 282 771/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA CET College Principal government jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : An appropriate bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification (NQF Level 7) in Education, with at least five (5) years’ experience in the Post-School Education and Training (PSET) sector and a minimum of five (5) years in middle management level in the PSET sector. A post-graduate qualification in Education and/or relevant industry expertise at the management level will serve as an added advantage. Extensive experience in PSET institutional or academic management is essential plus experience in three or more of the following: institutional governance, financial management, corporate services management, and a track record in the planning, implementation and management of strategic, annual performance and operational plans. An ideal candidate should have sound knowledge of the sector regulatory and legislative framework, computer literacy, knowledge of the public sector and the following capabilities: strategic and leadership, client orientation and customer focus, financial management, people management and empowerment, communication, and stakeholder management. Candidates should have a valid driver’s licence and be willing to work irregular hours. Candidates are advised to detail their specific capabilities, projects, and achievements.
- DUTIES : To put systems in place and implement them towards effective, efficient, and integrated registration of students including dedicated support for students with disabilities. To strategically lead and manage teaching and learning, assessments, and examinations towards the achievement of improved students’ performance including initiatives to develop students’ entrepreneurship programmes. To fulfil the role of an Accounting Officer by establishing and monitoring college financial and supply chain management systems, implementing infrastructure maintenance and college connectivity projects towards improved service delivery. To establish and monitor effective human capital management and stakeholder engagement systems incorporating both marketing, communication, ICT, delegated HR functions and other responsibilities. To drive for the efficient and effective implementation of college governance frameworks, and systems and ensure the proper functioning of governance structures.
How to apply for CET College Principal DPSA vacancies in Polokwane?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA CET College Principal government jobs in Polokwane.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 36 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA CET College Principal Vacancies in Polokwane).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.