Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
Animal Health Technician
DPSA Animal Health Technician vacancies in Mount Ayliff 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Animal Health Technician jobs in Mount Ayliff. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Animal Health Technician vacancy.
DPSA Animal Health Technician vacancies in Mount Ayliff 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Rural Development offering government Animal Health Technician vacancy in Mount Ayliff. DPSA Department Of Rural Development vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Mount Ayliff. Despite DPSA Animal Health Technician vacancies in the Department Of Rural Development, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Mount Ayliff.
Current DPSA Animal Health Technician post at Department Of Rural Development 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Animal Health Technician vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Mount Ayliff|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R477 090 – R561 981/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA Animal Health Technician government jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : National Senior Certificate. An appropriate qualification at NQF 6 in Animal Health. Proof of Registration with the South African Veterinary Council. At least 6 years appropriate experience of which 3 years must be at Animal Health Technician level. Knowledge of Animal Health Regulatory Support Service in terms of the Animal Health Diseases Act (Act 35/1984). Knowledge of Animal 98 Health Extension Methodology and Project Planning. Self-management, Financial management, People management, Change management, conflict management, Customer focus and responsiveness, Planning and organizing, Communication, presentation, Interpersonal skills. Advanced computer skills. A valid driver’s license. Candidates will be subjected to a competency assessment.
- DUTIES : The successful candidate will be responsible for the co-ordination and management of Animal Health activities in terms of the Animal Health Diseases Act (Act 35 of 1984). Manage the detection, prevention, eradication and control of controlled and notifiable animal diseases and zoonosis through vaccinations for animal diseases and inspections of livestock for the presence of controlled and notifiable diseases. Vaccinations for animal diseases, inspections of livestock for the presence of controlled and notifiable diseases. .
How to apply for Animal Health Technician DPSA vacancies in Mount Ayliff?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Animal Health Technician government jobs in Mount Ayliff.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 36 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Animal Health Technician Vacancies in Mount Ayliff).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.