Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
Apply Online for DPSA Health Jobs in Johannesburg – Administration Clerk Vacancies. Current Available Seats for DPSA Department of Health Vacancies. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming updates of the Government DPSA Circular 2022.
DPSA Administration Clerk vacancies in Johannesburg 2022 Apply @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA Careers has announced its latest openings for the Administration Clerk Posts at the Department of Health Career. Interested candidates can apply for DPSA Administration Clerk Vacancies in Johannesburg with other Government positions per their qualifications. Applicants can submit their applications for DPSA Johannesburg Jobs by filling out the z83 form available below. Further details of the DPSA Administration Clerk Vacancy are listed on this Recruitment Portal. From DPSA Health Vacancies, Jobseekers can apply for Latest Government Vacancies in South Africa through this portal.
|Hiring Department:-||DPSA vacancies 2022|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Administration Clerk vacancies|
|Department Name:-||Department of Health vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Hiring Category:-||Government Vacancies|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R 260760- 450255/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirements for DPSA Administration Clerk jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : Grade 10 or equivalent or a Grade 12 or equivalent and a Computer Certificate. Knowledge: A range of work procedures such as data capturing, administration procedures relating to working environment including norms and standards, planning and organizing, reporting procedures, ability to conduct basic research, data and information gathering, procurement directives and procedures. Skills: Mathematics, Organizing, Administration, Computer Literacy: (MS Suit), Office Organization, people skills, general and electronic filing. Ability to handle stressful environment, conflict management, basic interpersonal relationship and problem solving, maintaining discipline, formulating and editing. The following will be an added advantage: A minimum of one (1) year experience in office management.
- DUTIES : Manage administration functions of the quality assurance office: manage all incoming and outgoing correspondence: arranging meetings and appointments, take minutes of meetings etc. Use Computer skills for filing, statistics and database. General typing, making photocopies, ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment. Organizational storing paper, documents and computer information.
How to Submit the online Applications for Dpsa Administration Clerk Post in Johannesburg?
After matching your qualifications, applicants need to follow these instructions to complete their Online Application process for Administration Clerk Vacancies at DPSA.
- Download the z83 form and Click on “Apply Now,” Link and all the current openings of DPSA Vacancies will appear on the screen.
- Browse the available Department of Public Service Vacancies list and Cross-check the requirements.
- Fill in the DPSA Job Application Form and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, please review your application and submit it to the official portal page or Email ID of DPSA Career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.