Website Department Of Public Service and Administration
DPSA Accounting Clerk vacancies in Mount Ayliff 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Accounting Clerk jobs in Mount Ayliff. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Accounting Clerk vacancy.
DPSA Accounting Clerk vacancies in Mount Ayliff 2022 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Department Of Rural Development offering government Accounting Clerk vacancy in Mount Ayliff. DPSA Department Of Rural Development vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Mount Ayliff. Despite DPSA Accounting Clerk vacancies in the Department Of Rural Development, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Mount Ayliff.
Current DPSA Accounting Clerk post at Department Of Rural Development 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Accounting Clerk vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Mount Ayliff|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R176 310 – R207 681/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirments for DPSA Accounting Clerk government jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : National Senior Certificate. Basic knowledge of financial functions and practices. Ability to capture data, operate computers and collate financial statistics. Basic knowledge and understanding insight of the Public Service financial legislation (PFMA, Treasury regulations, DORA, PSA, PSR, PPPFA, Financial Manual) and procedures. Knowledge of basic financial operating systems (PERSAL, BAS and LOGIS).
- DUTIES : Render Financial Accounting transactions: Receive invoices. Check and verify invoices for correctness. Conduct internal control. Process invoices (e.g. capture payments). Filing of all documents. Collection of cash. Perform Salary Administration support service. Receive salary advices. Process salary advices (e.g. check advices for correctness, capture salaries, bonuses, salary adjustments, capture all deductions etc.). Perform bookkeeping support services: Capture all financial transactions. Clear suspense accounts. Record debtors and creditors. Process electronic banking transactions. Compile journals. Render budget support service: Collect information from budget holders. Compare expenditure against budget. Identify variances. Capture virements on budgets. Distribute documents with regard to the budget.
How to apply for Accounting Clerk DPSA vacancies in Mount Ayliff?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Accounting Clerk government jobs in Mount Ayliff.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 36 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Accounting Clerk Vacancies in Mount Ayliff).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.