Website DPSA Careers
Apply Online for Government DPSA Vacancies South Africa
Apply Online for DPSA National Prosecuting Authority Jobs in Pretoria – Close Protector Vacancies. Current Available Seats for DPSA Department of National Prosecuting Authority Vacancies. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming updates of the Government DPSA Circular 2022.
DPSA Close Protector vacancies in Pretoria 2022 Apply @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA Careers has announced its latest openings for the Close Protector Posts at the Department of National Prosecuting Authority Career. Interested candidates can apply for DPSA Close Protector Vacancies in Pretoria with other Government positions per their qualifications. Applicants can submit their applications for DPSA Pretoria Jobs by filling out the z83 form available below. Further details of the DPSA Close Protector Vacancy are listed on this Recruitment Portal. From DPSA National Prosecuting Authority Vacancies, Jobseekers can apply for Latest Government Vacancies in South Africa through this portal.
|Hiring Department:-||DPSA vacancies 2022|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Close Protector vacancies|
|Department Name:-||Department of National Prosecuting Authority vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Hiring Category:-||Government Vacancies|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R 261372- 418088/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirements for DPSA Close Protector jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : An appropriate B Degree (NQF 7) or Three (3) year Diploma (NQF 6) in Social Science or equivalent. At least three years’ experience in VIP protection. Demonstrable competency in acting Independently, Professionally, Accountable and with Credibility. Advanced close protection firearm training. Valid competency certificate in the handling of the firearm. Grade C PSIRA registration. Minimum three years relevant experience in personnel security and operational planning. Should be able to conduct threat & profiling investigations. Good planning and organizational skills. Problem-solving and communication skills. Good interpersonal skills. Valid driver’s license and have advanced driving certificate.
- DUTIES : Provide protection to the assigned threatened NPA employees. Conduct threat and risk assessment on the identified NPA employees. Conduct safety route plan before each operation. Engage with the threatened NPA employees at the venue before the commencement of any assignment. Driving threatened NPA employees to and from various venues. Conduct security appraisals for threatened NPA officials. Protect threatened NPA employees from threats of physical violence. Ensure that the routes used by the threatened NPA employee and the places where the vehicle is packed are safe and secured all the times build and maintain working relations with the stakeholders.
How to Submit the online Applications for Dpsa Close Protector Post in Pretoria?
After matching your qualifications, applicants need to follow these instructions to complete their Online Application process for Close Protector Vacancies at DPSA.
- Download the z83 form and Click on “Apply Now,” Link and all the current openings of DPSA Vacancies will appear on the screen.
- Browse the available Department of Public Service Vacancies list and Cross-check the requirements.
- Fill in the DPSA Job Application Form and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, please review your application and submit it to the official portal page or Email ID of DPSA Career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.