Website DPSA Careers
Apply Online for Government DPSA Vacancies South Africa
Apply Online for DPSA Public Works And Infrastructure Jobs in Pretoria – Chief Town Planner Vacancies. Current Available Seats for DPSA Department of Public Works And Infrastructure Vacancies. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming updates of the Government DPSA Circular 2022.
DPSA Chief Town Planner vacancies in Pretoria 2022 Apply @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA Careers has announced its latest openings for the Chief Town Planner Posts at the Department of Public Works And Infrastructure Career. Interested candidates can apply for DPSA Chief Town Planner Vacancies in Pretoria with other Government positions per their qualifications. Applicants can submit their applications for DPSA Pretoria Jobs by filling out the z83 form available below. Further details of the DPSA Chief Town Planner Vacancy are listed on this Recruitment Portal. From DPSA Public Works And Infrastructure Vacancies, Jobseekers can apply for Latest Government Vacancies in South Africa through this portal.
|Hiring Department:-||DPSA vacancies 2022|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Chief Town Planner vacancies|
|Department Name:-||Department of Public Works And Infrastructure vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Hiring Category:-||Government Vacancies|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R 912048- 1211713/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||October 20, 2022|
Requirements for DPSA Chief Town Planner jobs:-
- REQUIREMENTS : An appropriate degree in Town and Regional Planning with extensive relevant six (6) years of working experience applied post-registration. Experience in various facets of town & regional planning and related built environment legislations / policies. Registration as Professional Planner with the South African Council for Planners (SACPLAN) is compulsory. Valid driver’s license. -Willing to travel extensively. Knowledge and Skills: Conversant with Built Environment related legislations / policies. In-depth understanding of Site Clearance processes.
- DUTIES : Rapid site clearance delivery for the construction of accommodation for national departments, in line with Site Delivery Programme linked with Construction Programmes and budgets. Ensure verification and Interpretation of Client departments’ needs, preference and space norms. Ensure community involvement and stakeholder support in projects. Manage site analysis/ audit; approval and clear sites for development. Provide timely progress reports and briefings to client departments. Ensure the appointment, briefing, administration and payment of professional service providers in accordance with DPW and other related government guidelines.
How to Submit the online Applications for Dpsa Chief Town Planner Post in Pretoria?
After matching your qualifications, applicants need to follow these instructions to complete their Online Application process for Chief Town Planner Vacancies at DPSA.
- Download the z83 form and Click on “Apply Now,” Link and all the current openings of DPSA Vacancies will appear on the screen.
- Browse the available Department of Public Service Vacancies list and Cross-check the requirements.
- Fill in the DPSA Job Application Form and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, please review your application and submit it to the official portal page or Email ID of DPSA Career.
To apply for this job please visit www.dpsa.gov.za.