DPSA Ward Clerk vacancies in Port Elizabeth 2024 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Ward Clerk jobs in Port Elizabeth. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Ward Clerk vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for talented individuals to fill DPSA Ward Clerk vacancies in Port Elizabeth. Current Ward Clerk jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2024 Health department. Candidates can also visit the @dpsa.gov.za to view the application for ongoing DPSA Ward Clerk government jobs in Port Elizabeth. Additionally, job details of the Ward Clerk post at Department Of Health are discussed in this post, and you must review it once.
DPSA Ward Clerk vacancies in Port Elizabeth 2024 Apply now @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2024- Health department offering government Ward Clerk vacancy in Port Elizabeth. DPSA Department Of Health vacancies 2024 has created a golden chance for the freshers to get elected for government vacancies in Eastern Cape. Before applying for Department of Public service vacancies 2024, applicants should ensure their qualifications and submit their application before the deadline. Despite DPSA Ward Clerk vacancies in the Health Department, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Port Elizabeth.
Government Ward Clerk jobs in DPSA Department | DPSA Circular 44 of 2024
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government collaborating authority that delivers employment opportunities. Recently, DPSA Management has released the latest DPSA Circular 44 of 2024 to appoint new members in various government sectors. Currently, the Department Of Health Vacancies is released for the DPSA Ward Clerk vacancy position. Eastern Cape DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA Ward Clerk vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Trending Page:- Current DPSA vacancies of Circular 44 of 2024
Current DPSA Ward Clerk post at Department of Education 2024
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2024)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Ward Clerk vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R176 310 – R207 681/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||02 Jan 2024|
Requirments for DPSA Ward Clerk government jobs:-
- National Senior Certificate, / NQF level 4 with no experience. Previous administration in a hospital environment will serve as an added advantage. This position is ward based in a psychiatric hospital. Knowledge of policies and prescripts. A good understanding of general administration. Knowledge of Mental Care Act and all appropriate Public Service Legislation. Understanding of confidentiality. Client Orient and customer focus. Written and verbal communication. Report writing skills and time management. Computer literacy in MS Office suit especial Word & Excel. One (1) year Public service internship programme experience will be given preference.
How to apply for Ward Clerk DPSA vacancies in Port Elizabeth?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Ward Clerk government jobs in Eastern Cape.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 44 of 2024 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Ward Clerk Vacancies in Port Elizabeth).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.