DPSA Transformation Project Manager vacancies in Pretoria 2022 Apply Online @dpsa.gov.za. The current opening of DPSA Transformation Project Manager jobs in Pretoria. Subscribe to our newsletter for more upcoming DPSA Transformation Project Manager vacancy.
DPSA Government authorities are currently looking for individuals to fill DPSA Transformation Project Manager vacancies in Pretoria. Current Transformation Project Manager jobs at DPSA are from the DPSA vacancies 2022 Health department. Candidates can Download DPSA z83 form who wants to apply for DPSA Transformation Project Manager government jobs in Pretoria. Additionally, job details of the Transformation Project Manager post at Department Of National School Of Government are discussed in this post further.
Trending Page:- Current DPSA vacancies of Circular 36 of 2022
Apply Online for DPSA Transformation Project Manager vacancies in Pretoria 2022 @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA vacancies 2022- Health department offering government Transformation Project Manager vacancy in Pretoria. DPSA Department Of National School Of Government vacancies 2022 has created a golden chance to get elected for government vacancies in Gauteng. Despite DPSA Transformation Project Manager vacancies in the Health Department, numerous other DPSA Jobs available in Pretoria.
The Department Of Public Service and Administration is a government authority that delivers employment opportunities. Recently, DPSA Management has released the latest DPSA Circular 36 of 2022 to appoint new members in various government sectors. Currently, the Department Of National School Of Government Vacancies is released for the DPSA Transformation Project Manager vacancy position. Gauteng DPSA vacancies aspirants can apply for DPSA Transformation Project Manager vacancy as per their Qualifications.
Current DPSA Transformation Project Manager post at Department Of National School Of Government 2022
|Hiring Department:-||Department Of Public Service and Administration (DPSA vacancies 2022)|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Transformation Project Manager vacancies|
|Vacancies Types:||DPSA circular vacancies|
|Location:-||Jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R1 073 187 – R1 518 396/- Annually|
Requirments for DPSA Transformation Project Manager jobs:-
- A relevant undergraduate qualification (NQF level 7) as recognized by SAQA in Computer Science/ Information System/ Business Analytics/ Data Science and Artificial Intelligence or related Digital/ Technology discipline. A post graduate degree (NQF level 8) or Masters degree would be an added advantage. Successful completion of the Senior Management Pre-Entry Programme (Nyukela). Experience: 5-10 years’ experience as a Digital Transformation lead (middle or senior management) Knowledge: Proven track record of successfully creating and implementing digital transformation projects, preferably in an Education, Training and Development (ETD) environment. Extensive knowledge in designing digital products and services that solve both conventional and complex business solutions. Deep expertise and knowledge in delivering digital technologies. Knowledge of the evolving digital world on both the demand side (using technology) and the supply side (emerging technologies). Proven functional and technical proficiency across business and product digitization, big data analytics, and product development. Expertise in developing digitally focused business solutions, including 57 knowledge of digital payments, and their translation into operations and IT. Competencies/skills: Highly effective digital and information technology skills. Ability to effectively lead people, process and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment. Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain digital concepts and technologies to business leaders, as well as business concepts to technologists. Technical aptitude for digital transformation, including various programming languages, website management and enterprise integration. Personal Attributes: Good interpersonal skills. Passion for forward thinking digital transformation. Ability to work in a team. Agility, creativity and innovation.
How to apply for Transformation Project Manager DPSA vacancies in Pretoria?
After checking your requirements, follow the instructions listed below to apply for DPSA Transformation Project Manager government jobs in Gauteng.
- Go to the official page of DPSA Circular 36 of 2022 Career page by clicking the apply now button available below.
- Download the z83 form and pdf file of the DPSA vacancies you’re applying for. (In this case, we discuss DPSA Transformation Project Manager Vacancies in Pretoria).
- Carefully read all the details mentioned in the pdf, and copy the reference number of your chosen DPSA jobs.
- Now, fill in the application form and Z83 form by entering your basic information and attaching the certified copies of your qualifications.
- Review your application and submit the form at the authority page of DPSA career or send your applications on the official email id of DPSA career.
- DPSA Aspirant Prosecutor Training vacancies in Pretoria 2022 @dpsa.gov.za
- DPSA Family Counsellor vacancies in Cape Town 2022
- DPSA Chief Administration Clerk vacancies in Pietermaritzburg 2022 Apply Online