Apply Online for DPSA Rural Development & Land Reform Jobs in Kimberley – Supply Chain Management Vacancies. Current Available Seats for DPSA Department of Rural Development & Land Reform Vacancies. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming updates of the Government DPSA Circular 4422.
DPSA Supply Chain Management vacancies in Kimberley 2024 Apply @dpsa.gov.za
DPSA Careers has announced its latest openings for the Supply Chain Management Posts at the Department of Rural Development & Land Reform Career. Interested candidates can apply for DPSA Supply Chain Management Vacancies in Kimberley with other Government positions per their qualifications. Applicants can submit their applications for DPSA Kimberley Jobs by filling out the z83 form available below. Further details of the DPSA Supply Chain Management Vacancy are listed on this Recruitment Portal. From DPSA Rural Development & Land Reform Vacancies, Jobseekers can apply for Latest Government Vacancies in South Africa through this portal.
|Hiring Department:-||DPSA vacancies 2024|
|Job Type:-||DPSA Supply Chain Management vacancies|
|Department Name:-||Department of Rural Development & Land Reform vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Kimberley|
|Hiring Category:-||Government Vacancies|
|Region:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Salary Est:-||R 125000- 435700/- Annually|
|Closing Date:-||02 Jan 2024|
Requirements for DPSA Supply Chain Management jobs:-
- Applicants must be in possession of a Grade 12 Certificate and National Diploma in Supply Chain Management / Financial Management / Logistics Management / Purchasing Management / Public Administration / Public Management. 3 years’ experience at junior management level in Supply Chain Management. Job related knowledge: Knowledge of the Public Finance Management Act and Treasury Regulations. Knowledge of the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework and Supply Chain Management Framework. Knowledge of Basic Accounting System (BAS) and Logistical Information System (LOGIS). Understanding of supply chain management processes. Knowledge of economics. Job related skills: Communication skills (verbal and written), Negotiation and Conflict resolution skills, Strategic management skills and leadership skills, Project management skills, networking skills, Team management skills, People management skills, Customer and client focus. Statistical forecasting skills. A valid driver’s licence and willingness to travel.
How to Submit the online Applications for Dpsa Supply Chain Management Post in Kimberley?
After matching your qualifications, applicants need to follow these instructions to complete their Online Application process for Supply Chain Management Vacancies at DPSA.
- Download the z83 form and Click on “Apply Now,” Link and all the current openings of DPSA Vacancies will appear on the screen.
- Browse the available Department of Public Service Vacancies list and Cross-check the requirements.
- Fill in the DPSA Job Application Form and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, please review your application and submit it to the official portal page or Email ID of DPSA Career.
- DPSA Labour Tenants Director vacancies in Mbombela 2024 Apply now
- DPSA Pre-settlement Director vacancies in Chris Hani 2024 Apply now
- DPSA Agricultural Management Advisor vacancies in Kimberley 2024 Apply now